Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Feature Requests (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Realm Works Community Wish List (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=61726)

Silveras December 9th, 2018 05:11 PM

A public service announcement: Because of the way the voting on the list works, people need to remember to visit periodically and vote for the new ideas you like that were added after your last visit.

Cammagno December 9th, 2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbs666 (Post 273440)
There aren't enough eye roll icons in the universe.

My list was produced by actually following years of discussions of feature requests and includes only reasonable and rational requests. Yours includes things like a complete and ground up rewrite of the program as the #1 request, as of the time I write this post. So yeah super useful.

Your list includes only *those that YOU think are* reasonable and rational requests. You may be wrong about some of them.
I prefer a more democratic list, and IMHO it's up to LWD to decide if the requestes are reasonable or not.
But anyway, this community list does not take anything from your list, they are two lists build in a differewnt way, they can both be useful.
If you do not like one of them, do not contribute to it, it's your choice. I tried to contribute to both of them.

EightBitz December 9th, 2018 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daplunk (Post 273772)
Calendar Crew... you just lost the lead! Panic! Unite! Defeat the other ideas!

Yeah, no. I wasn't a Kickstarter backer, but as I understand it, a custom calendar feature was one of the Kickstarter promises. So, that shouldn't be up to a vote. That should be a default priority.

Maidhc O Casain December 10th, 2018 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EightBitz (Post 273811)
Yeah, no. I wasn't a Kickstarter backer, but as I understand it, a custom calendar feature was one of the Kickstarter promises. So, that shouldn't be up to a vote. That should be a default priority.

This (and I am a Kickstarter backer). Please follow through with those things on which you sold the original idea first, then start expanding/voting/etc. Content market was in that list, so all good. Calendars were also in that original list of promises...

Bidmaron December 10th, 2018 03:21 PM

Hear! Hear!

Maidhc O Casain December 10th, 2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain (Post 273837)
This (and I am a Kickstarter backer). Please follow through with those things on which you sold the original idea first, then start expanding/voting/etc. Content market was in that list, so all good. Calendars were also in that original list of promises...

(Forgot to say - I'm pleased as punch about the 64 bit version, and the quickly improving communication, and the renewed and enthusiastic bug-squishing! So don't take the above as negative, please. It's just a plea that original promises come before other new features, since that's what we thought we were buying).