Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   The Super Powers Companion (2nd edition) is Now Available! (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=56241)

CapedCrusader August 1st, 2017 06:16 PM

Yep. In SPC2, you have to be in one of the Rising Stars settings for those Edges to be available.

Der Rote Baron August 3rd, 2017 01:46 AM

Ah yes! Thanks y'all!

Buyaka August 15th, 2017 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paragon (Post 246807)
There appear to be some output problems with this. I just built a character, and the melee damage from his Attack, Melee power isn't showing at all, and the Attack, Ranged damage is showing one die lower than it should if the power is toggled off.

Has this been fixed, as I still have an error with the Ranged Attack Power, when you pick enhanced dmg the die should change to D10s, but it doesn't.

Buyaka August 15th, 2017 02:15 AM

Still not working?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paragon (Post 246807)
There appear to be some output problems with this. I just built a character, and the melee damage from his Attack, Melee power isn't showing at all, and the Attack, Ranged damage is showing one die lower than it should if the power is toggled off.

Has this been fixed? As the Ranged Attack power doesnt update if the modifier enhanced damage is taken. The dmg dice should be D10s, but they are still D6s.

CapedCrusader August 15th, 2017 06:43 PM

Enhanced Damage doesn't alter the display. I'll see about fixing that. That's a separate issue from the others. Which are fixed.

drchinnock April 1st, 2018 05:14 PM

Super Skill

How is Super Skill supposed to work when adding a new skill? It currently is adding 1 point to the normal skills list and 2 to the power point cost. It shouldn't be adding anything to the normal skills list and should only cost 1 power point per step whether buying or increasing a current skill.

Not to mention how do you make new skills part of a switchable package.

CapedCrusader April 2nd, 2018 12:45 PM

Hmmm, I'll look into that. It should not be costing the 1 point on the Skills list, and the power cost should be 1. That's been in place for quite a while, I wonder what changed...

As far as Switchable, the Power itself is what is made Switchable, not the individual Skills attached to it. Super Skill is kind of an odd one. It counts as a single power no matter how many Skills are acquired.

I'm going to be doing some work on the Super Powers Companion next week. I'll fix this.

CapedCrusader April 12th, 2018 02:53 PM

I've addressed this for the next update.

terrestrialboy April 15th, 2018 11:01 AM

Nice work.

Gloomfall May 3rd, 2018 05:30 AM

When using the Rising Star: Four Color, Rising Star: Heavy Hitter, and Rising Star: Cosmic power level for a character it excludes me from being able to select the following edges.

* Arcane Resistance
* The Best There Is