Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Quintain May 7th, 2017 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 249395)
I can't duplicate this issue. Are you sure you turned on the new 7th Path source?

Ah, didn't realize that he created a new source. Got it done.

Skarn May 13th, 2017 01:12 PM

Community Pack v1.7: Eberron bug report.

If you take the Dragonmark-related feats and select the 'Mark of Making', then on the tab of the same name, while it correctly lists the 'Greater Mark of Making Spell-Like Ability' choices as Fabricate and Major Creation, if you select Major Creation, the description text is correct but the appended spell reference is actually Fabricate.

ShadowChemosh May 14th, 2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skarn (Post 249859)
Community Pack v1.7: Eberron bug report.

If you take the Dragonmark-related feats and select the 'Mark of Making', then on the tab of the same name, while it correctly lists the 'Greater Mark of Making Spell-Like Ability' choices as Fabricate and Major Creation, if you select Major Creation, the description text is correct but the appended spell reference is actually Fabricate.

Fixed in the next release. Thanks!

Zaknaefin May 14th, 2017 09:36 PM

Community Pack Psionics error report:

For the Soulknife, the 1 (or 2) mind blade(s) granted by class feature show up in Gear Value.

They are also not 'targetable' by the "Equipment Don't Count in Gear Value' adjustment.

ShadowChemosh May 15th, 2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 249946)

For the Soulknife, the 1 (or 2) mind blade(s) granted by class feature show up in Gear Value.

But they are zero cost items so whats the issue if they display or not in the gear value area?

Quote:

They are also not 'targetable' by the "Equipment Don't Count in Gear Value' adjustment.

I can try and see why that is but no clue off the top of my head.

ShadowChemosh May 15th, 2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

I tried to duplicate this issue to see if I could fix it. I can't duplicate the issue. Nothing I do causes the mind blade weapons to display in the gear value area.

Can you provide me a .por file or tell me what needs to be done to cause this to happen. I added a soulknife to a blank new character. Selected a mindblade weapon. And it never shows in the gear value area of HL. :(

Update: Ok if I "enchant" the blade it shows up. Got it....

Mystic Lemur May 16th, 2017 03:51 PM

If you edit the weapon to have an enhancement, the weapon and the cost of the enhancement shows up in the gear value.

ShadowChemosh May 16th, 2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Lemur (Post 250049)
If you edit the weapon to have an enhancement, the weapon and the cost of the enhancement shows up in the gear value.

Yep thanks. I finally figured that out late last night. I think I can get this fixed but need to do some testing tonight. :)

ShadowChemosh May 16th, 2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the report and this is fixed in the next release. Mind Blades after being enchanted will not display in a characters gear value.

Zaknaefin May 19th, 2017 07:45 PM

Thanks. :)