Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Our plans for the next few months (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=21940)

Mathias July 16th, 2012 03:30 PM

Our plans for the next few months

I wanted to give you all an update on our Shadowrun schedule over the next few months. We're currently working on Shadowrun's supplement books, and we're getting close to our first supplement release.

Among our next planned releases will be two new packages of sourcebooks, and each will cost $9.99. The first package will contain War! and Attitude. The second will contain Spy Games, State of the Art 2073 and at least one other book, possibly two, depending upon the content. If you purchase this second add-on before it's complete, you'll receive a free update when the remaining material has been included later this year. Our goal is to release War!, Attitude, Spy Games, and SOTA 2073 before Gen Con.

At the same time, we'll also release Parabotany as the final piece of our Shadowrun PDF Bundle #2 as well as a new Shadowrun PDF Bundle #3. If you've already purchased PDF Bundle #2, you'll receive Parabotany as a free update when it's releases. Initially, the PDF Bundle #3 package will contain Gun Heaven 2. In September, we expect to add Magical Societies and Used Car Lot to that add-on. We expect to place at least one more PDF, possibly two, into this package as well. We'll keep you updated as we determine what those will be. As always, if you purchase this package before it's complete, you'll receive a free update when the remaining material is included.

We're still working on adding all the critters from Running Wild and Parazoology. I'm very sorry to say that these aren't likely to be released before September or October. Running Wild will be a $9.99 package, and Parazoology will be a free update for those who already own the Shadowrun PDF Bundle #1.

Mad Hamish July 16th, 2012 06:54 PM

Thanks for the update.
Will there be a package deal available for the pdf bundles?

Calabim696 July 16th, 2012 07:06 PM

Looking forward to it. I was wondering if there was any timetable discussed on getting some of the functionality from the main book implemented? Like the things on this list.

Combat
Apply wound modifiers to the appropriate tests.
Magic
Astral Attributes, Perception, Projection and Combat (currently incomplete)
Matrix & Technomancers
AR vs. VR vs. Hot-Sim VR (currently incomplete)
Active/Passive/Hidden mode
Vehicles & Drones
Rigging & Jumping In (including full handling for cyborgs)
NPCs & Critters
Grunt/Lieutenant NPC Mechanics
Group/Professional Rating
Thanks.

Mathias July 17th, 2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Hamish (Post 86683)
Thanks for the update.
Will there be a package deal available for the pdf bundles?

Not at this point.

Mathias July 17th, 2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calabim696 (Post 86684)
Looking forward to it. I was wondering if there was any timetable discussed on getting some of the functionality from the main book implemented?

No timetables, I'm fitting in work on this whenever I can.

Murrdox July 18th, 2012 06:12 AM

Thanks a lot for the updates! You guys are doing a great job importing information from the newly released PDFs. That's great for those of us who purchase these PDFs that they get integrated so quickly into Hero Lab!

I'm really looking forward to Running Wild.

I'll echo some of the features Calabim mentioned. These are the things I find myself looking to use but not having an option for.

Combat
Wound modifiers
Magic (Astral stuff)
AR / VR / Hot Sim
Rigging

ShadowSmith October 26th, 2012 08:23 AM

I'll echo the Wound Modifiers questions ...

A couple other things I've thought might be super handy on the In Play tab ... or somewhere ... dice pool modifiers from being full defense.

Lastly, often hero labs hangs when trying to increment a value. The systems I'm using it one is a Desktop with Core 2 Duo 2.3ghz with 8gb ram, running server 2008 64-bit (understanding you guys probably don't support server OS's) my second license is running on a Dell Latitude d620 Intel Core Duo 2.1ghz with 4gb Ram and Windows 7 x64. Both seems to hang the same.

Thanks for Heor Labs though... PHENOMENAL piece of work!!! With support multiple game systems, I can't imagine how much work it is to keep up with! I'm playing my first shadowrun campaign and HeorLabs has been invaluable in allowing me to not get mired down in the money calc, equipment, gear, etc but allowing me to see the mechanics of the skills of the character! Thank you Lone Wolf!