Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Ogre Kingdoms (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12982)

UltraPrime May 4th, 2011 10:23 PM

[Bug Reports] Ogre Kingdoms

I know there were some reported, but I can't find them! Any OK players out there want to tell me what's up?

Mr_Rose May 5th, 2011 12:22 AM

The last OK bug thread is here.

snpadencov May 5th, 2011 08:41 AM

Here are a few bugs I found that were not yet fixed:

When taking Skrag the Slaughterer, gorgers are supposed to become a special choice instead of a rare choice, and 2 gorgers are supposed to count for 1 slot of special choice. However, they are currently still showing as a rare choice.

I get a validation error of: "Too many of the same Rare" if I take more then 2 gorgers.

Also, the attack box of skrag looks weird. It says: 4/6/4/6. That's funky. It probably just means 4/6.

Here's another one related to the Greatskull magic armor. It says that spellcasters will miscast on double 1, 2, and 3s. However, in the errata, they changed it to say double 1, 2 and 6s (with the 6s also causing irresistible force).

UltraPrime May 5th, 2011 01:59 PM

Done, done and done! I'll upload new file tomorrow night, want to get as many bugs fixed over next 24 hours as I can, so I can then concentrate on Tomb Kings.

snpadencov May 11th, 2011 08:45 AM

Thank you UltraPrime! You're doing a great job. There is one small thing you missed however.

When skrag is the general two gorgers count for only one special (normally each gorger counts as a special). So for example, in a 1500 pt army with skrag, I should be able to have 6 gorgers instead of 3.

UltraPrime May 11th, 2011 10:59 AM

I'll check again. I thought I had that one working.

UltraPrime May 11th, 2011 10:39 PM

OK, thats now sorted :)

mrfantastical May 19th, 2011 04:33 AM

In Ogre Kingdoms, when I have Butcher, Enchanted Shield isn't shown in the Magic Armour section.

Mr_Rose September 1st, 2011 01:16 PM

Is this thread going to be stickied, or are you going to start a new one for the new book?

UltraPrime September 1st, 2011 03:08 PM

May as well sticky this one, but don't report any bugs until new file is released!

Tiibor September 2nd, 2011 07:08 PM

Any idea when the new ogre rules will be released?

UltraPrime September 2nd, 2011 11:36 PM

Yeah, I know exactly when they will be released...

Tiibor September 3rd, 2011 06:08 PM

My appologies, stumbled into that without reading have now read more of the forum and promise to never ask that question again :o

Sorry

UltraPrime October 1st, 2011 06:56 AM

Bugs being worked on at moment:

Maneaters 'Been There, Done That'
Mournfang Cavalry having Magic Banners available to more than one unit.

LittleCizur October 1st, 2011 07:15 AM

Mournfang Cavalry:
Heavy Armor upgrade gives no bonus to armor.
Great Weapon upgrade does not modify model strength
Great weapon increases point cost by 8 for two models (should be 16)

Bruiser:
No enchanted shield magic item available

UltraPrime October 1st, 2011 07:25 AM

You know, those errors are so bad that I missed them, it's comical.

Hajenius October 1st, 2011 02:05 PM

Armour Value bug Mournfang Cavalry

In the new OK-file, when selecting Heavy Armour for the Mournfang Cavalry, the armour save for the normal Mournfang Cavalry does not change; i.e. it remains 4+. The armour save for the Mournfang Cavalry Crusher does change correctly.
The Iron Fist work correctly.

keerplunk October 1st, 2011 04:42 PM

Iron Fist is no longer classified as a weapon Tyrant gets error message when trying to equip Iron fist and Magic sword.

Blood Cleaver is no longer included in new Ogre Kingdoms book but shows an an option in AB

Great Skull is no longer included in the new Ogre Kingdoms book but shows an an option in AB

Bull Gut is no longer included in the new Ogre Kingdoms book but shows as an option in AB

UltraPrime October 2nd, 2011 06:42 AM

Sorted.

Mercules October 2nd, 2011 07:38 AM

Bruiser options: Great Weapon is listed at 8 points, book states 11 points

Firebelly Special: Firebelly are NOT Immune to Poison but it is listed as a special rule for them when mousing over or printing.

UltraPrime October 2nd, 2011 10:35 AM

Sorted.

abarletta October 2nd, 2011 04:33 PM

No Dragonhide Banner

No Dragonhide Banner for Maneaters and they should be able to take it.

reynor October 2nd, 2011 08:08 PM

Greedy fist=talisman, not armor

When taking Greedy Fist and magic armor together it creates an error saying the character can only take one type of magic armor. However, the Greedy Fist is a Talisman and as such, the character can take both Greedy Fist and magic armor.

I fixed this using ABCreator but I couldn't figure out how to fix the above mentioned problem with the Dragonhide Banner and Maneaters. Would love a fix to that problem ASAP. :

Thanks!

reynor October 2nd, 2011 08:23 PM

Also, Ironguts, Maneaters and Mournfang Cavalry are unable to take Runemaw.

In fact Runemaw might not be in the dataset at all.

EDIT: Nevermind. Runemaw is a BSB-only 60-point item.

Admin please delete this post. Thanks!

reynor October 2nd, 2011 09:05 PM

OOoh I fixed the Dragonhide banner problem.

You had the Maneaters unit set as a unit champion as well as the Maneater Captain.

I just deleted that option and then added a Helper tag and chose StandardOK to give them access to the Ogre Kingdom standard.

Anyways, that's how I fixed it :)

UltraPrime October 2nd, 2011 10:26 PM

Sorted. And Reynor, if you fix any other bugs, do tell - I ALWAYS appreciate help!

reynor October 2nd, 2011 11:06 PM

How can people download the newest file?

reynor October 2nd, 2011 11:09 PM

Oh and you're welcome!

I don't know much about ABCreator, I just fiddled around with it until I figured it out.

UltraPrime October 3rd, 2011 03:25 AM

When I say sorted, mean on my local copy. Still working on bugs, will let you know when I upload new version :)

Ugglan October 3rd, 2011 10:42 PM

NVM Need to learn how to read was reported :)

Captain_Bligh October 4th, 2011 03:23 AM

Rhinox Cavalry?

Hello,

Were the Rhinox Riders left out? I could not find them as a Rare choice; even after I allowed Warhammer Forge.

Respectfully,

Mike

Mr_Rose October 4th, 2011 04:12 AM

I think the essential problem is that there has been no actual Warhammer Forge release for rhinox riders; the old Forge World release was meant to be compatible with the 7th edition army book and the 7th edition rules. I'm not aware that it has been updated at all.
For now though, you can probably get away with using the Mournfang rules for them.

naloth October 4th, 2011 09:30 AM

I noticed under the Bruiser when I select Magic Armor I still see the Greatskull and Bullgut (previous army book items). I also don't see the Enchanted Shield.

UltraPrime October 4th, 2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 63540)
I noticed under the Bruiser when I select Magic Armor I still see the Greatskull and Bullgut (previous army book items). I also don't see the Enchanted Shield.

Fixed the Greatskull/Bullgut issue, but I do see the Enchanted Shield. Anyone else not seeing it?

keerplunk October 4th, 2011 01:03 PM

I am seeing the enchanted shield also. I Really need to figure out how the creator works.

10_minute_pie October 4th, 2011 03:19 PM

Just downloaded the file a few minutes ago. Noticed a few things:

-Bruiser GW option still needs to be updated from 8 points to 11
-Tyrant GW option also incorrect (should be 12 points, not 14)
-For both these character, selecting a close combat item should disallow selection of pistols (Book states "May chose one of the following..."

-Firebelly in codex has no option to take and mundane armour choices, so should not be able to select magic armour

Thanks for all the hard work everyone!

UltraPrime October 4th, 2011 10:39 PM

Fixed for next release.

naloth October 5th, 2011 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrime (Post 63542)
Fixed the Greatskull/Bullgut issue, but I do see the Enchanted Shield. Anyone else not seeing it?

I figured out why I wasn't seeing it. If you select a great weapon first the Enchanted Shield isn't allowed as a Magic Armour choice. When I don't have a great weapon, it appears normally.

sevorak October 5th, 2011 01:11 PM

Just downloaded today's files and I don't have the option for magic armor on butchers or slaughtermasters anymore. Is this intended?

UltraPrime October 5th, 2011 01:49 PM

Yes, I can find nothing that says they can take armour.