Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Bug Reports - Version 4.0 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=10997)

Mathias August 12th, 2010 08:53 AM

Pathfinder Bug Reports - Version 4.0

(A bug reports thread for the 8/3/10 update)

Zodd August 12th, 2010 09:52 PM

Cavalier Mount Bug (Horse)

1) An Horse stat block for Animal Companion (see Druid) have Natural Armor +4 not +1.
2) The Combat Riding (the correct name is Combat Training) trick must not give any profiency (see Handle Animal).
3) The mount is always considered combat trained and begins play with Light Armor Proficiency as a bonus feat (see Cavalier Mount).
4) The sorcerer with Arcane Bloodline must choose only one additional knowleadge skill like class skill.

Fix it pls! or explain to me how I can fix this.

SgtMac August 13th, 2010 04:14 PM

Alignment

Changing a PC's alignment results in "alignment must be within one step of Deity's" validation error, even thou all requirements have been met. PC switched from LE to NG. I had to end up re-creating PC from scratch to fix.

Cold Iron August 13th, 2010 08:49 PM

Crossbowman

In the Fighter (Crossbowman) variant the 15th and 19th level abilities are switched.

Penetrating Shot is at 15th level while Pinpoint Targeting is at 19th.

Bishop37 August 14th, 2010 05:55 AM

When you post the next update Mathias, can you post a list of what is not yet implemented? I'd hate to post a bug report for something you already know about, but just haven't put in yet.

(i.e. support for multiple animal companions for Beastmaster ranger archtype)

Kyper August 14th, 2010 09:51 AM

Found another bug.

The spell Ball Lightning is a 4th level spell, in Hero Lab it's marked as a first level spell.

Mathias August 14th, 2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bishop37 (Post 42776)
When you post the next update Mathias, can you post a list of what is not yet implemented? I'd hate to post a bug report for something you already know about, but just haven't put in yet.

(i.e. support for multiple animal companions for Beastmaster ranger archtype)

In the help menu within HL, open the FAQ. That will give you the list of which APG sections have and have not been finished.

If an individual capability has not been implemented, that will be noted in the description text for that thing, in a "Note:" section.

Mathias August 14th, 2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyper (Post 42782)
Found another bug.

The spell Ball Lightning is a 4th level spell, in Hero Lab it's marked as a first level spell.

This was reported in the 3.6 bug reports thread and I've gotten it fixed for the next update.

Virtue August 14th, 2010 06:43 PM

The Failed Aprientice half elven trait give plus two initative and thats not what it does

Bishop37 August 14th, 2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 42786)
In the help menu within HL, open the FAQ. That will give you the list of which APG sections have and have not been finished.

If an individual capability has not been implemented, that will be noted in the description text for that thing, in a "Note:" section.

Thank ye...in that case, the animal companion isn't working quite right for the Beastmaster archtype. It isn't increasing the effective level or allowing selection of multiple companions.