Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Where is the Shadowrun "To Do" list" (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=38722)

Redjack February 22nd, 2013 12:45 PM

Where is the Shadowrun "To Do" list"

I noticed it mentioned about some of the features being on the "To Do" list. Is that published anywhere? I hate submitted bug reports to find that I've wasted someone's time because the issue is already known.

Korwin February 23rd, 2013 02:18 AM

Agree 100%

Korwin February 24th, 2013 08:12 AM

Is Way of the Adept not working, on the todo list.
Or the optional Geas rule?
Or did I miss something again?

John February 24th, 2013 12:32 PM

Hi. Way of the Adept is part of our Shadowrun PDF Bundle #1 add-on. If you've purchased this add-on but can't select Way of the Adept on the Configure Hero window, please send me an e-mail with your license number so we can look into the issue.

I'll need to get back to you about the "to-do" list.

Redjack February 24th, 2013 05:54 PM

List of issues I have encountered:
1) When printing: Gear/Vehicles/Programs/Contacts print on one column, then Background skips to the next page, leaving a blank column.
2) When printing: "Background & Personal Details" prints only column of the provided text, ignoring the rest and leaving a blank column.
3) When printing: Only the first line of contact notes are printed.
4) Cameras and microphones that are part of drone/vehicles sensors do not accept modifications.

Korwin February 24th, 2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John (Post 135005)
Hi. Way of the Adept is part of our Shadowrun PDF Bundle #1 add-on. If you've purchased this add-on but can't select Way of the Adept on the Configure Hero window, please send me an e-mail with your license number so we can look into the issue.

I'll need to get back to you about the "to-do" list.

I can select Way of the Adept, but where do I tell HeroLab which Powers are cheaper?

Mathias February 26th, 2013 09:19 AM

Please let me worry about repeated bug reports. Just report any issues you find.

Mathias February 26th, 2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korwin (Post 135201)
I can select Way of the Adept, but where do I tell HeroLab which Powers are cheaper?

Hero Lab looks at the list of powers you have currently selected, figures out which ones fall onto the list of powers covered in the way you have chosen, and chooses the set of powers to discount that will give you the highest total discount. There's no need to select the discounted powers yourself.

Korwin February 26th, 2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 136077)
Hero Lab looks at the list of powers you have currently selected, figures out which ones fall onto the list of powers covered in the way you have chosen, and chooses the set of powers to discount that will give you the highest total discount. There's no need to select the discounted powers yourself.

Now I feel dumb.
And Power specific Geasa?
(Optional Rule is activated.)

Mathias February 26th, 2013 10:22 AM

With that optional rule turned on, there will be two different sets of Geasa in the negative qualities list - the regular ones, and the power-specific ones. For example, the list will contain both "Geas: Incantation" and "Power-Specific Geas: Incantation".

Korwin February 26th, 2013 10:27 AM

Thanks! I looked into the Positive Qualities list :D
It did'nt even crossed my mind to look into the negative list ;-)