Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Druid Reflex (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=14038)

Truwen September 25th, 2011 10:09 PM

Druid Reflex

I have searched and haven't found an answer to this. Herolab says my level 4 druid has 4 reflex save.

This is incorrect and I can't figure out why it is adding +2 reflex. I don't get any bonuses to reflex from my race, feats or anything like that. No magic bonuses and there are no adjustments adding to my reflex.

When I print preview the character sheet it shows a base save of 4, 3, 4. Where it should be 4, 1, 4.

My dex bonus is a +1 from a 12 dex. Besides printing out my character sheet, I don't see any break down of where that extra +2 base reflex bonus is coming from.

My conclusion is that Herolab is calculating incorrectly. The Class file shows a poor reflex (which I assume is correct for calculating purposes).

Any clue as to why I am getting the wrong reflex?

Thanks.

Provos September 25th, 2011 11:19 PM

If you post you .por I will check and see if I can find anything off.

Truwen September 26th, 2011 04:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
There ya go. Hopefully I didn't miss anything.
Thank you for taking the time to look.

Provos September 26th, 2011 05:24 PM

I am not sure why but vBase (Base Save Bonus) has a value of 3 instead of 1.
I have no idea how but that is the problem. vBase should be reporting 1 somehow it was changed.

Truwen September 26th, 2011 06:08 PM

Weird, I haven't messed with any of that stuff. The only thing I have changed was an armor piece that wasn't in the list. Since I keep track of one of my players character. I like to put what he has in there appropriately. In his case I added (by copying and editing) a new armor piece "Nightscale."

That was easy, but I am still learning the editor so I am not able to know exactly where or what to do to fix/change things as complex as a class. Any suggestions would be wonderful.

Provos September 26th, 2011 06:49 PM

If I remake your character everything is normal. I am not sure how the problem happened.

Truwen September 26th, 2011 07:09 PM

Cool, then I will just remake her. Thanks for looking at it for me.

Truwen March 15th, 2012 04:32 AM

The monster manual is giving the druid the +2 reflex. Updating this thread in case someone can answer the why of this.
Meanwhile I am making a -2 adjustment to fix my druid's reflex save to be accurate.

Sendric March 15th, 2012 05:09 AM

If you check page 4 of the community files bug reports, you will see that there is an issue with the community files mistakenly calculating saving throws for many races. I have fixed the issue, but the fix won't be available until the next release. If you need it before then, I can send you the file separately.

Truwen March 15th, 2012 11:06 AM

Thanks, I guess I missed that part in the bugs list. I can just use the adjustment modifier until then. It's no biggy, was just wondering if it was something I was overlooking or some bug.

Thanks again.