Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Starfinder (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Product Suggestion: Starfinder Society Season 1 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=60091)

TheMaskedFerret February 1st, 2018 05:01 PM

Product Suggestion: Starfinder Society Season 1

So far, Starfinder Society Scenarios have added:
  • 3 languages
  • 2 playable races
  • 2 weapons (at least)
  • Existing races legal boons
  • Race improvement boons
  • equipment
  • many other boons to change your character and ship

I would think it would be reasonable for you to add this material and charge for it.Put a whole seasons worth together and it should be worth $10-$20. I would pay up to $20.

BJ February 7th, 2018 06:28 AM

That's a great idea! Thanks!

ZekkZachary May 31st, 2018 07:23 AM

Any news on this? Is-this idea dropped out? It's a showstopper for me for using HLO. If it's released only when season 2 starts, it's too late.

TheMaskedFerret November 6th, 2018 05:54 AM

Any update on this? There are now 2 races, numerous boons, languages, items, etc.

Also, please move to the HLO -Starfinder forums.

TheMaskedFerret November 6th, 2018 08:36 PM

Thanks for moving it over. Any chance for this to happen some time soon, or is PF2e sucking all the dev time?

Rone November 11th, 2018 04:21 AM

We are still looking into this. Just waiting to hear back from Paizo.

TheMaskedFerret November 13th, 2018 11:22 AM

Thanks for the update!

loki.the.mischievous November 14th, 2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rone (Post 272541)
We are still looking into this. Just waiting to hear back from Paizo.

Rone,

Given how the SFS scenarios roll out monthly, there are a number of available boons, including languages, races, and other things, that this would entail, as well as access to items from a chronicle sheet that would be available to a player at Level + 2. Also, this would require a bit of timing, based not only on the release date of the material, but also the not wanting to spoil it for people who have not played it yet, meaning there would likely need to be a bit of a delay after the release date so players aren't able to claim access to items they have not yet earned in society play. Those may be some of the things Paizo will bring up in their response to you.

Otherwise, when it comes to society play items being added to HLO, I am definitely on board with the idea, even if it does bring an additional cost. I am, however, concerned with the toll it will take on the developers, since it will mean a near constant stream of adding new items to the application.

Rone November 21st, 2018 05:14 AM

Thanks for the info! We've already discussed these things with them and believe we have a way to manage this, we're just waiting for their approval.

Quote:

Originally Posted by loki.the.mischievous (Post 272666)
Rone,

Given how the SFS scenarios roll out monthly, there are a number of available boons, including languages, races, and other things, that this would entail, as well as access to items from a chronicle sheet that would be available to a player at Level + 2. Also, this would require a bit of timing, based not only on the release date of the material, but also the not wanting to spoil it for people who have not played it yet, meaning there would likely need to be a bit of a delay after the release date so players aren't able to claim access to items they have not yet earned in society play. Those may be some of the things Paizo will bring up in their response to you.

Otherwise, when it comes to society play items being added to HLO, I am definitely on board with the idea, even if it does bring an additional cost. I am, however, concerned with the toll it will take on the developers, since it will mean a near constant stream of adding new items to the application.

TheMaskedFerret November 28th, 2018 05:06 AM

Maybe we can add a Personal Boon (The price would generally be free) where you can select one of the boon races...

TheMaskedFerret December 19th, 2018 07:23 PM

Any updates, by chance?

TheMaskedFerret January 23rd, 2019 05:48 AM

There is now also a thread on the Paizo boards about this now, not started by me.

https://paizo.com/threads/rzs42fsy?H...Society-Data#8

Rone January 23rd, 2019 06:08 AM

Nice! Requests taken right to the source. If you want to see and support SFS in Hero Lab Online, go let 'em know!

thistledown January 24th, 2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonya Woldridge, Organized Play Manager
We are in discussions with Hero Lab about integrating more Org Play info into HeroLab, but there are quite a few hurdles that need to be jumped on both sides before it can happen. At this point, we've identified some tasks that would need to be accomplished and are waiting for feasibility decisions from all parties involved.

So... how about those feasibility decisions?

BJ January 25th, 2019 12:45 PM

I have no idea what they're talking about, but I'll reach out.

TheMaskedFerret January 25th, 2019 01:07 PM

Yay! Communication!

evdjj3j February 19th, 2019 05:41 AM

Any clarification from Paizo BJ?

TheMaskedFerret March 6th, 2019 12:42 PM

Checking on the status of this. Any word on how this is proceeding?

BJ March 6th, 2019 02:24 PM

Sorry gang. Haven't received any response on this yet. :(

Paydronian July 9th, 2019 03:07 PM

Any new news on this? There's a weapon fusion I'd like to use from Starfinder Society 11 on my herolab.online character.

TheMaskedFerret July 10th, 2019 11:20 AM

And now we should be getting the Season 2 guide coming out on Monday, July 15th...

There is a new minor faction called Second Seekers (Roheas), as well as a bunch of other stuff.

BJ July 10th, 2019 12:12 PM

Sadly, no. I'll reach out again. That's all I can do. It's been a busy year for Paizo, hopefully, now they have their new system wrapped up we can get some clarity on this.

TheMaskedFerret July 10th, 2019 06:09 PM

Thank you so much for the time and attention to this!

Maybe... hope against hope... You can get the guide changes in before Gencon...

Not that the have released any of the PF2 guide stuff, which probably has higher priority.

TheMaskedFerret October 7th, 2019 12:25 PM

Hello! Just checking in on the status of the Starfinder Society stuff!

TheMaskedFerret November 5th, 2019 12:06 PM

We are now 10 scenarios into Season 2... Any headway with this, by chance?

thistledown February 25th, 2020 07:55 AM

Any update on this? I'm trying to make Copaxi and Kiirinta characters, but HLO doesn't have them yet.