Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Super Genius Games: Youxia for Paladin (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=38022)

Trueshots February 14th, 2013 11:00 PM

Super Genius Games: Youxia for Paladin

Hi there, I am looking for a file that will allow me to add the Super Genius Games Youxia Archetype to my Paladin in Hero Lab. I read about the editor, even played around with it for a few hours....End Results: I'M CLUELESS.:eek:

To be honest I'm pretty computer illiterate and was hoping someone could help me with this.

Has anyone ever made this file or has it to share? Any help would be great! Thank You!

ShadowChemosh February 14th, 2013 11:28 PM

Sorry just searched v1.5 release of SGG data set that I am going to do in a few days and that archetype is not in their. Could maybe get done in the future but if you really want it you may have to do it yourself if you want it now. :(

Trueshots February 14th, 2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 131395)
Sorry just searched v1.5 release of SGG data set that I am going to do in a few days and that archetype is not in their. Could maybe get done in the future but if you really want it you may have to do it yourself if you want it now. :(

Thanks for responding! I'd love to do it my self but after hours of looking at the editor, I just believe its way over my head. I guess I'll have to do it old fashion was and do it on paper :)

Asandir February 15th, 2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trueshots (Post 131393)
Hi there, I am looking for a file that will allow me to add the Super Genius Games Youxia Archetype to my Paladin in Hero Lab. I read about the editor, even played around with it for a few hours....End Results: I'M CLUELESS.:eek:

To be honest I'm pretty computer illiterate and was hoping someone could help me with this.

Has anyone ever made this file or has it to share? Any help would be great! Thank You!

I have most of the SGG material, but I don't remember that one offhand. If it is in one of the archetypes material, which I am guessing it is, I believe the archetypes as SGG has done them make it either very difficult at best to put them into Hero Lab. This is because Archetypes as Paizo has defined them are class specific vs what I seem to remember you can do with SGG is apply them to any class. Herolab I believe asks for a class that the archetype is for and then asks which class features are being replaced. So conceptually, you'd have to build a replacement for each class. Again this is me talking off the top of my head a bit as I haven't spent that much time with archetypes.

Lord Magus February 15th, 2013 03:43 AM

Please tell us which product it's from, maybe somebody'll jump in to help you.

Trueshots February 15th, 2013 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Magus (Post 131458)
Please tell us which product it's from, maybe somebody'll jump in to help you.

Its for Pathfinders. It is an Archetype for the Paladin class that is not supported by Paizo or Hero labs. This is the ARCHETYPE HERE.

If someone could get me started with it I may be able to do it. I didn't understand the entering of "ID Codes" and such. I don't think it would be too hard for someone that knows what they are doing there isn't many feats/abilities to switch out. But when things start talking about codes and mess.....I get lost quick! I'll look more today for maybe some youtube video on how to use the editor. Thanks Much!

I think the actual product it come from is the Genius Guide to Martial Archetypes.

Trueshots February 16th, 2013 01:23 PM

I haven't been about to find anything on YouTube about creating archetypes. If any of you guys were willing to help me get started and such, I would gladly reimburse you for your time via Paypal. Any help would be great , thanks!

Frodie February 16th, 2013 01:49 PM

I'll make it up for you real quick, but it will not be scripted, (the abilities will just have txt). The scripting for SGG stuff is crazy.

Asandir February 16th, 2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodie (Post 131834)
I'll make it up for you real quick, but it will not be scripted, (the abilities will just have txt). The scripting for SGG stuff is crazy.

My biggest problem indeed. Scripting for SGG.

Trueshots February 16th, 2013 01:58 PM

Thank You, Does it matter that I have no clue what your talking about LOL :D