Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Vampire Counts (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13806)

Cenobite451 November 15th, 2013 03:05 AM

Discovered whilst messing about:

-The effect description for Banner of the Barrows reads "Wrights" rather than "Wights".
-The effect description for Screaming Banner uses "dice" rather than the singular "die" (although that one's a mistake GW themselves have been known to make, so...)

EdSteiner November 15th, 2013 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cenobite451 (Post 169127)
Discovered whilst messing about:

-The effect description for Banner of the Barrows reads "Wrights" rather than "Wights".
-The effect description for Screaming Banner uses "dice" rather than the singular "die" (although that one's a mistake GW themselves have been known to make, so...)

Yum Yum Yum, I love fixing typos and stuff they are the easiest :) Keep them coming.

Fixed for 2.68

dennis1945 November 19th, 2013 09:08 AM

Halfling Field Wardens

For the Halfling Fieldwardens Profile you have M 2, WS 4, BS 2, which appear to be transposed. Should be M 4, WS 2. BS 4.
Also you don't have any of the Named Characters listed yet. That would be great when you get around to it. Also don't see the Master Chef which, I think, is a generic character.
Dennis

EdSteiner November 19th, 2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dennis1945 (Post 169471)
For the Halfling Fieldwardens Profile you have M 2, WS 4, BS 2, which appear to be transposed. Should be M 4, WS 2. BS 4.
Also you don't have any of the Named Characters listed yet. That would be great when you get around to it. Also don't see the Master Chef which, I think, is a generic character.
Dennis

Will review

naloth November 21st, 2013 06:21 PM

Corpse Cart

It looks like this poor chariot as Regnerate (5+) instead of Regeneration (4+) listed under its description. My armybook says the Corpse Cart should have the 4+, rather than a 5+ like Crypt Ghouls and the Mortis Engine.

EdSteiner November 22nd, 2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 169674)
It looks like this poor chariot as Regnerate (5+) instead of Regeneration (4+) listed under its description. My armybook says the Corpse Cart should have the 4+, rather than a 5+ like Crypt Ghouls and the Mortis Engine.

By default Regeneration without any brackets is (4+) but I will ajust and add the 4+ modifier for a cleaner view

Fixed for 2.68

naloth November 24th, 2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 169924)
By default Regeneration without any brackets is (4+) but I will ajust and add the 4+ modifier for a cleaner view

Fixed for 2.68

That's ok, but it looks like whoever originally authored the data file called the 5+ Regenerate and the 4+ Regeneration for the roster notes. So all the entries just list a word and the notes list something different for each word.

EdSteiner November 25th, 2013 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 170129)
That's ok, but it looks like whoever originally authored the data file called the 5+ Regenerate and the 4+ Regeneration for the roster notes. So all the entries just list a word and the notes list something different for each word.

I also found that and adjusted all the entires to reflect that as well, now all follow the same format

naloth July 20th, 2014 07:45 PM

Mannfred

It looks like Mannfred's barded nightmare doesn't get nicked for the barding movement penalty. (The +2 save is conferred just fine.)

EdSteiner July 21st, 2014 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 188062)
It looks like Mannfred's barded nightmare doesn't get nicked for the barding movement penalty. (The +2 save is conferred just fine.)

Fixed for 2.77