Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - World of Darkness (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   New WoD Update Available (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=9068)

rob August 21st, 2009 01:06 AM

New WoD Update Available

I'm in the process of uploading a new update to the WoD data files. This update fixes a few bugs that have been reported. With a little luck, the next update will contain the approved Changeling files. <fingers crossed>

jonbartels August 21st, 2009 03:53 AM

how soon will that be?

rob August 21st, 2009 09:33 AM

Changeling has been submitted for approvals. I'm hoping it takes just a few weeks. But it could take much longer, depending on White Wolf's process and what they find that they don't like in the Changeling files. However, we did a walk-through of the files with a couple of their top people at GenCon and they liked how everything was handled, so I'm hoping that the only problems are small mechanical issues that we can correct quickly.

burtosd August 21st, 2009 09:50 AM

After seeing the Changeling data files at GenCon (thanks for the quick demo Rob !!) - I can honestly say that they will be well worth the wait ... I really liked what I saw and how the Changeling mechanics were implemented in the tool ...

krathen August 23rd, 2009 06:48 PM

is changeling just the core?

quilledbeast August 25th, 2009 07:01 AM

What else

Why won't White Wolf let you put vampire supplements in? (what i was told at Gen Con)

rob August 26th, 2009 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krathen (Post 32310)
is changeling just the core?

No. Changeling will include all the published material, although probably not all of it immediately. The current files being vetted by White Wolf include all the core stuff, plus all the material from Winter Masques and Rites of Spring. Yes, dual kithing is supported, too. :-)

We'll likely get one more book incorporated before final release. The other books will be added after that, go through testing at White Wolf, and then be released as part of a free update.

rob August 26th, 2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quilledbeast (Post 32367)
Why won't White Wolf let you put vampire supplements in? (what i was told at Gen Con)

That was a decision that they made a couple years ago. I just received word *today* that they are now OK with adding the various supplements. So we'll start working on that in the upcoming weeks. Please note that it will take quite some time to add in all the various VtR supplements.

Which supplements are you guys most interested in seeing added first???

Metaphysicus August 26th, 2009 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob (Post 32400)
Which supplements are you guys most interested in seeing added first???

The five clan books.

jonbartels August 26th, 2009 10:04 PM

armory reloaded