Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh March 9th, 2016 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basara549 (Post 225960)
I'm having issues with the packs.

IT starts with the following during loading of Pathfinder
Code:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'rCBOMXIVBu' - Bootstrap thing 'fMySprAtta' does not exist

You loaded the GM Mythic Pack but you don't own the official Mythic Adventures license. See Pack FAQ#13 on how to fix.

Minous March 10th, 2016 09:48 AM

Can you add a variant of pS2PFSgear where:

perform field[pChosen].chosen.delete[Helper.NoPathSoc]

is changed to:

perform field[pChosen].chosen.assign[Helper.CoreCampOK]

This would create the CORE version of the same adjustment (Lets core Characters use non-core stuff without throwing validation issues when they get stuff from chronicle sheets that isnt PFSC legal)

ShadowChemosh March 10th, 2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minous (Post 225999)
Can you add a variant of pS2PFSgear where:

perform field[pChosen].chosen.delete[Helper.NoPathSoc]

is changed to:

perform field[pChosen].chosen.assign[Helper.CoreCampOK]

This would create the CORE version of the same adjustment (Lets core Characters use non-core stuff without throwing validation issues when they get stuff from chronicle sheets that isnt PFSC legal)

Sure can do. I didn't know that was even possible in PFS Core. Don't play in PFS. Will add it for the next update.

Minous March 10th, 2016 11:18 AM

Core Campaign characters can use anything in the core rulebook, web traits, and anything on a chronicle sheet for scenarios that they have played. They often throw in semi-useless items for regular characters but for core characters it can open Filth Fever Tonic or cracked Ioun stones for them.

Basara549 March 10th, 2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 225962)
You loaded the GM Mythic Pack but you don't own the official Mythic Adventures license. See Pack FAQ#13 on how to fix.

Odd - I don't remember downloading it, and the issue only started after buying Ultimate Campaign and reactivating my license to access UCamp. But, there was an issue around the last time I updated the 3rd party stuff where the choices seemed to jump around under my pointer as I tried to select them.

But, it was there, so hopefully that's the issue.

direinsomniac March 15th, 2016 05:47 PM

Gestalt Zen Archer problems

I was playing around the Zen Archer Monk and the Perfect Strike ability.

When you gestalt the Zen Archer, the gestalt function loses recognition of the zen archer levels in regards to how many times you can use the Perfect Strike ability per day.

ShadowChemosh March 17th, 2016 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by direinsomniac (Post 226307)
I was playing around the Zen Archer Monk and the Perfect Strike ability.

When you gestalt the Zen Archer, the gestalt function loses recognition of the zen archer levels in regards to how many times you can use the Perfect Strike ability per day.

Yeah the Gestalt addon needs allot of love still. Sorry you will find little issues like this. I need to find a better way to handle Gestalt in Pathfinder.

Ualaa March 17th, 2016 12:36 PM

The entire community package is very much appreciated. Our group loves Gestalt, whenever I run something difficult enough to justify tougher than normal characters.

Two of the players are very much into the Dreamscarred Press materials, included within the community package, one for the Path of War and another for the Ultimate Psionics. Both appreciate the efforts of you guys too.

On a side note, Dreamscarred announced the release of Path of War, Expanded on their facebook page, and I asked them if there would be Hero Lab support for it.

They replied:
Quote:

The Hero Lab support for our books was done by volunteers for the community project - we unfortunately do not have any Hero Lab developers available to us. We're open to getting it done if someone is interested!

TheIronGolem March 17th, 2016 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ualaa (Post 226382)
The entire community package is very much appreciated. Our group loves Gestalt, whenever I run something difficult enough to justify tougher than normal characters.

Two of the players are very much into the Dreamscarred Press materials, included within the community package, one for the Path of War and another for the Ultimate Psionics. Both appreciate the efforts of you guys too.

On a side note, Dreamscarred announced the release of Path of War, Expanded on their facebook page, and I asked them if there would be Hero Lab support for it.

They replied:
Quote:

The Hero Lab support for our books was done by volunteers for the community project - we unfortunately do not have any Hero Lab developers available to us. We're open to getting it done if someone is interested!

Some of Path of War Expanded is in the 3PP Pack already, thought some of that might be dated as it was still in playtesting when I did it. If memory serves, I did the base classes and one or two of the new Disciplines, and some other people have done a few of the Archetypes.

Spheres of Power is currently eating up all of my HL dev time, so I haven't been able to keep up with updating PoWEx. I hope to be able to get back to it soon-ish, because I have a special affection for PoW - not only is it awesome content, but it was also my gateway drug for HL development.

ShadowChemosh March 18th, 2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radionausea (Post 225183)
Getting these errors while using the Hidden Blade rogue archetype from PoW with the unchained rogue (works fine with regular rogue)

I had a few minutes and looked into this issue. I had to make some adjustments to the Maneuver List component (PWManList). In the next release Hidden Blade will work with both the Rogue and Unchained rogue classes.

Issue #86