Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Chaos Dwarfs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=14223)

Time of Madness October 19th, 2011 11:33 AM

[Bug Reports] Chaos Dwarfs

Hey folks,

I'm busy working on the Chaos Dwarf file for the new list out in the Tamurkhan book.

I've been able to make some progress so far by taking the units ultraprime already started and fixing point cost/moving to correct category (core/special etc).

I'm not the greatest when it comes to working on data files and need some help.

If anyone has the ability to work on data files please send me a PM and maybe we can get the Chaos Dwarfs up sooner rather then later.
Time of Madness

EdSteiner November 2nd, 2011 01:31 PM

I am working on updated the Chaos Dwarf file with the new Tamurkhan book data. Since on pg 105 of this book it does state this is an official GW list for "Chaos Dwarfs ONLY" I will be removing the old and very out of date Ravaging Hordes data set as the default list. I will however keep the Indy GT book as the alternate rules set.

I hope to have the data set and ready mid-month and will foward to UltraPrime for the Dec update.

EdSteiner

EdSteiner November 23rd, 2011 09:49 AM

Still making progress, however does the comminuty feel the need to retain the alt Indy set of rules now that a GW book has been issued?

Arijharn November 23rd, 2011 11:54 PM

I don't. In fact, I honestly think that the Indy set now is irrelevant, since I doubt many people would want to play it now that they have shiny print.

squeakie December 3rd, 2011 06:28 PM

most of the tourments i play in have made the forgeworld list legal. the specail character is missing from the listand not sure if ya got hte magic items yet.since this book is being sold at gw stores and not just forge world they have allowed it

squeakie December 4th, 2011 05:14 PM

the chaos dwarf bsb can take a shield it doesnt let you

EdSteiner December 5th, 2011 09:11 AM

Corrected for next update. All magic and Special Char also added

A Strange Man December 12th, 2011 12:46 PM

The basis of this list is great and done well, but there are problems with all of the magic weapons, and the sorcerer-prophet doesn't have the blood of hashut" option and of course the named lord is missing, i can't wait for these corrections so I can start using the list. Do you have a ETA for the update?

EdSteiner December 15th, 2011 06:27 PM

Will post with the next update mid-next week before Christmas.

Stiopa December 23rd, 2011 07:52 AM

Magic items not available to all characters - mostly to Sorcerer-Prophet. Death Mace should be named Dark Mace.

EdSteiner December 23rd, 2011 08:12 AM

Which items are not showing up besides the wrong name?

RICHARDC1967 January 28th, 2012 04:07 PM

Chaos Knights Tzeentch

sorry wrong section..meant to post in WOC

RICHARDC1967 May 21st, 2012 05:37 PM

when will WOC be able to use all the Chaos Dwarves as allies? I've seen a few units added to WOC, but it still seems to be lacking the Demonsmith and Sorcerer options or am I missing something?

EdSteiner May 22nd, 2012 07:14 AM

I am working to add them to the WOC dataset via a rule so the 1 deamonsmith/Soc and one unit of infernal guards works correctly. I hope to have it for the June release.

Joe

RICHARDC1967 June 19th, 2012 05:14 PM

missing weapon and armor

deleted and re-posted below

RICHARDC1967 June 21st, 2012 03:52 PM

Black Hammer of Hashut and Armor of Bazherak the Cruel is not available when I select Sorcerer-Prophet or Deamonsmith, but its avilable when I select Castellan

EdSteiner June 22nd, 2012 02:26 PM

Hmm I will look into that might be an core rule: No armour to magic caster error. But I will follow-up might have to review of WoC handles it as a guideline.

GodHead August 15th, 2012 08:57 AM

Any update on the missing CD items?

I tried to take a look at it myself, but I can't figure out why some of them show and others don't...

EdSteiner August 15th, 2012 12:57 PM

I will have to figure that one out, but your right

GodHead August 15th, 2012 04:18 PM

It makes no sense to me.

I'm only decent at using ABCreator, but I've "flicked every switch" I can find, and no joy.

RICHARDC1967 August 15th, 2012 05:42 PM

Hey, all magic items should be available to all characters,(Sorceror Prophet,Demonsmith, and Castellan) and even the Bull Centaur Tau'ruk and Khan(except for the ones that are listed as "Chaos Dwarfs only" ...

UltraPrime August 16th, 2012 12:00 AM

Did a little looking, and the issue (as far as I can see) is the '!Magic.?' tag under Childvis for the Armour of Bazherek and Black Hammer of Hashut. I haven't edited anything myself, as I don't want to step on toes, but hope this helps :)

EdSteiner August 16th, 2012 10:05 AM

Hmm, I remember why that was added but now I forget, will have it fixed for the Sep upload however :)

EdSteiner August 17th, 2012 12:50 PM

Reposted from WoC section
Update on Chaos Dwarf stuff in WoC armies. I have found and fixed they why some stuff failed to appear and other stuff did. Let us just say that this is due to the units being imported into WoC list and that was stripping away the tags needs to select some special Chaos Dwarf Magic items avail only to Chaos Dwarves not Hobgoblins from the regular CD army list.

Emailed over to UltraPrime for Sep update

EdSteiner August 23rd, 2012 06:08 PM

Deleted dupicate post

EdSteiner August 23rd, 2012 06:11 PM

Repost from WoC section

Opened ended question, based on reading and re-reading the rules can a Chaos Dwarf Castilian be a BSB in a Warriors of Chaos army. Since you can take a Castilian as a Hero choice and his entry as written allows him to be a BSB does that mean he could be in a WoC army list. No errata to support or un-support this can be found, anyone want to stab at this?

Dr_Worm_MD September 28th, 2012 07:42 AM

The Blazing Body special rule was updated in the FAQ.

Instead of -1 on successful wound rolls against the Destroyer/Fireborn, successful wound rolls are rerolled.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...PqZYVpH4kimDhw

Dr_Worm_MD September 28th, 2012 08:28 AM

Infernal Castellean is now Dark Castellean

Deathmask is now Overseer

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...PqZYVpH4kimDhw

Dr_Worm_MD September 28th, 2012 08:32 AM

Burning Bright, Blazing Body, Bound Fire Demon do not show up on Chaos Army PDF printouts.

EdSteiner October 6th, 2012 09:10 AM

Noted and corrected for next upload by UltraPrime

Yobtar October 6th, 2012 10:24 AM

Is UltraPrime even around anymore?
Havent seen or heard from him lately and there have been a few "bugs" listed with no replies.

RICHARDC1967 October 28th, 2012 11:49 AM

WOC official update WD Nov 2012

has anyone added the update to the WOC list for the Skullcrushers and the Hellstriders? They are in the little booklet in the new WD Nov. 2012 issue.

UltraPrime October 28th, 2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 (Post 98115)
has anyone added the update to the WOC list for the Skullcrushers and the Hellstriders? They are in the little booklet in the new WD Nov. 2012 issue.

You mean the WD that came out YESTERDAY. Give me a chance!

RICHARDC1967 October 28th, 2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrime (Post 98122)
You mean the WD that came out YESTERDAY. Give me a chance!

sorry, I seem to have posted this in the wrong section.....I thought you were the man?...you should have already added this the day BEFORE yesterday...:rolleyes:

UltraPrime October 29th, 2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 (Post 98123)
sorry, I seem to have posted this in the wrong section.....I thought you were the man?...you should have already added this the day BEFORE yesterday...:rolleyes:

Haha. I am the Scotty of the AB world lol

Time of Madness November 1st, 2012 04:13 AM

Ironsworn command costs were changed with the FAQ

Champ - 12pts
Standard - 10pts
Musician - 10pts

Currently they are 10pts, 10pts and 5pts.
Time of Madness

EdSteiner November 1st, 2012 06:02 AM

Noted and fixed for 2.50

Time of Madness November 2nd, 2012 08:25 AM

Thanks Ed, looks like the change was made for the release of 2.49. Just downloaded 2.49 and the ironsworn now have the right costed command options.
Time of Madness

EdSteiner November 2nd, 2012 11:38 AM

Enjoy :)

naloth April 21st, 2013 08:20 AM

Possible CD errors

I was generating a CD list and I noticed the following things:

-Draz doesn't seem to get a +1 save for being mounted.

-Hailshot is d3 multiple shots rather than x3 and doesn't ever have the multiple shots penalty

-Pistols on foot don't seem add one attack or conflict w/shields (perhaps a design choice, but I thought you were obligated to use it in CC if you had it)

-Fireglaives don't conflict w/shields (like halberds) and also stack the S bonus with magic weapons (Sword of Might and Fireglaive give you a net +2S bonus)

-Blood of Hashut doesn't note that armor saves aren't allowed

-The Black Hammer conflicts w/shields even though it's not listed as a 2 handed weapon

-Infernal Incendiaries aren't listed as flaming (perhaps that's too obvious?)

-Per the FAQ a magic weapon (if taken) will replace the Darkforge Weapon

-Per the FAQ the Dreadquake Mortar only does d6 wounds under the center hole