Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Dark Elves (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13059)

macknight May 18th, 2011 01:22 PM

[Bug Reports] Dark Elves

The dark elf hero 'Master' is missing the ability to equip a sea dragon cloak for 4 pts.

macknight May 21st, 2011 08:28 AM

the bug comes up when the 'general' is selected, it makes the SDC invalid if it was selected prior to selecting 'general', the SDC option disappears if the 'general' is selected.

UltraPrime May 22nd, 2011 02:20 AM

I remember this coming up before. I did fix it, so will be in next release.

karrel January 28th, 2012 12:03 PM

witch elves attack

i just recently noticed when i use the witch elves in armmy builder it list there nuber of attacks as follows: 1/3 1/3. i have been told by players who have played much longer then me this is not right that it should only be 1/3 attacks. is this some thing i can fix with the editor program u gave us or do i need to wait for u guys to fix it. thank u for your time

karrel January 28th, 2012 04:24 PM

when i use dark elves witch elves. in the spot for attacks it is reading 1/3 1/3 when it should read just 1/3, is there a way to fix this using your editor or do i need to wait on u guys?

UltraPrime January 30th, 2012 12:14 AM

This is an odd one. Not sorted yet, but will let you know when I find what is clashing with what...

karrel January 30th, 2012 04:48 PM

witch elves attack

i have used the editor, and i took the 1slash3 out, and the 1/3 1/3 went to 1/2. when i put it back in it went back the other way 1/3 1/3. i then thought about maybe trying to take the number 1 out of attacks and leaving the 1slash3, how ever this ended up with still having the 1/3 1/3. i saw on the list where u choose the unit up top that it is listed right 1/3. i dont know if this helps u any but just giving u what i tryied. thnks for ur time

Murphy October 30th, 2012 03:48 AM

After the update on 10/30, the Dark Elf Supreme Sorceress only has magic options of Shadow, Death, and Dark.

UltraPrime October 30th, 2012 03:59 AM

I'm sorry about this. I have identified it, and it effects pretty much every army! I will get a fix out ASAP, I'm just trying to fix another issue first. I'm hopeful there will be something out in a few hours.

gryphon0125 November 9th, 2012 05:29 PM

At the any point level for a standard dark Elf list, it doesn't allow you to give dual handbows to the corsairs for 3 points per model. Thank you for your attention.

fischerrandy January 6th, 2013 05:05 PM

Black Dragon Egg

When selecting any sorceress or supreme sorceress, and choosing to equip them with a Black Dragon Egg from Enchanted Items, the item information erroneously says "Models on Foot Only". There is no such restriction for that item.

EdSteiner January 7th, 2013 02:09 PM

Fixed for 2.51

EdSteiner January 7th, 2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fischerrandy (Post 119087)
When selecting any sorceress or supreme sorceress, and choosing to equip them with a Black Dragon Egg from Enchanted Items, the item information erroneously says "Models on Foot Only". There is no such restriction for that item.

Fixed for 2.51

EdSteiner October 14th, 2013 08:14 PM

Coding as begun in earnest.

Starphoenix October 31st, 2013 11:14 AM

Thank you for the new DE update. Timing was excellent - tourney this weekend.

Malekith's Dragon Seraphon is supposed to have better stats than the regular Black dragon.

Cheers

EdSteiner October 31st, 2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starphoenix (Post 168326)
Malekith's Dragon Seraphon is supposed to have better stats than the regular black dragon.
Cheers

Will look it over, I might have not even caught it as I very rarely use Special Characters, so I might have in my haste just driven right by it :)

EdSteiner October 31st, 2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starphoenix (Post 168326)

Malekith's Dragon Seraphon is supposed to have better stats than the regular Black dragon.

Cheers

Fixed for 2.67

Mathias November 1st, 2013 09:18 AM

This bug report was filed as a bug in ArmyBuilder itself, so I'm copying it here.

Quote:

i am not sure if this is correct but when I go to add a Pegasus to the supreme sorceress it changes form 50 points to 100 points.

EdSteiner November 1st, 2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 168390)
This bug report was filed as a bug in ArmyBuilder itself, so I'm copying it here.

Fixed for 2.67

thegraymist November 2nd, 2013 06:47 PM

Thanks for the update! Adjustment as follows...
Sourgerunner Chariot should have Beastmaster Crew as per their stats instead of same as Cold One Chariot (purposely not posting actual stats due to GW legal).

naloth November 2nd, 2013 08:14 PM

Malus

Doesn't Malus Darkblade have 3 wounds instead of 2?

EdSteiner November 2nd, 2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 168454)
Doesn't Malus Darkblade have 3 wounds instead of 2?

Fixed for 2.67

naloth November 2nd, 2013 09:03 PM

Black Dragon Egg

The Black Dragon Egg gives you S6, T6, and a breath weapon for one turn. The description only lists the latter two benefits (not S)

EdSteiner November 2nd, 2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 168456)
The Black Dragon Egg gives you S6, T6, and a breath weapon for one turn. The description only lists the latter two benefits (not S)

Fixed for 2.67

naloth November 3rd, 2013 06:09 AM

CoK

It looks like Cold One Knights for DE are incorrectly set to WS4 instead of WS5.

I'm also not sure why the Cold Ones are marked "Immune to Psychology".

EdSteiner November 3rd, 2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 168460)
It looks like Cold One Knights for DE are incorrectly set to WS4 instead of WS5.

I'm also not sure why the Cold Ones are marked "Immune to Psychology".

WS corrected for 2.67

Cold Ones have "Immune to Psychology" because they have "Stupidity" special rule.

naloth November 3rd, 2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 168463)
Cold Ones have "Immune to Psychology" because they have "Stupidity" special rule.

I checked and yes, that's true... I had not realized that was bundled into Stupidity which alters how I might play CoK a bit.

netminder69 November 5th, 2013 04:45 AM

Sorceress on Pegasus

When selecting a Dark Pegasus for a Supreme Sorceress, it doubles in cost from 50 to 100 when selected.

netminder69 November 5th, 2013 04:53 AM

The Bloodwrack Shrine is spelled "Bloodwrack Shirine" in AB

EdSteiner November 5th, 2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by netminder69 (Post 168554)
When selecting a Dark Pegasus for a Supreme Sorceress, it doubles in cost from 50 to 100 when selected.

Quote:

Originally Posted by netminder69 (Post 168555)
The Bloodwrack Shrine is spelled "Bloodwrack Shirine" in AB

Fixed for 2.67

EdSteiner November 5th, 2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegraymist (Post 168452)
Thanks for the update! Adjustment as follows...
Sourgerunner Chariot should have Beastmaster Crew as per their stats instead of same as Cold One Chariot (purposely not posting actual stats due to GW legal).

Fixed for 2.67

naloth November 24th, 2013 07:58 PM

Soul Stealer

Soul stealer is listed as a Hex. It should be a Direct Damage?

Also, the Cauldron shows the extra attacks for 2 hand weapons. The basic rule book says that you only get the benefit of an extra attack on foot unless the cauldron or chariots have an exception I'm missing.

EdSteiner November 25th, 2013 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 170128)
Soul stealer is listed as a Hex. It should be a Direct Damage?

Fixed for 2.68

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 170128)
Also, the Cauldron shows the extra attacks for 2 hand weapons. The basic rule book says that you only get the benefit of an extra attack on foot unless the cauldron or chariots have an exception I'm missing.

Then why does the crew list 2 hand weapon on their entry. BRB non-withstanding you are correct. Poorly written GW armybook shows the witch elves that crew it with 2 hand weapons

naloth November 25th, 2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 170149)
Then why does the crew list 2 hand weapon on their entry. BRB non-withstanding you are correct. Poorly written GW armybook shows the witch elves that crew it with 2 hand weapons

Probably for the same reason you can get killing blow and magic banner or that undead have fast cavalry that can't flee. It's legal to equip them that way, but not supported by the rules to benefit from the extra attack. Perhaps it will be errata'ed, FAQ'ed, or even change in the next edition?

Boar Boyz are the only real example of a unit that can benefit from 2 CCWs while mounted but they also suffer an additional -1 to difficult terrain checks.

Firebird4Life December 2nd, 2013 12:22 AM

Dreadspears have "Hand Weapon" listed in their Equipment when they do not have them as equipment. If they did, there'd be no reason to ever take Bleakswords.

EdSteiner December 2nd, 2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird4Life (Post 171149)
Dreadspears have "Hand Weapon" listed in their Equipment when they do not have them as equipment. If they did, there'd be no reason to ever take Bleakswords.

Well all model’s have a Hand Weapon by default however they cannot use it if they have a special CCW. But in the interest of conformity I will delete that entry on the unit.

Corrected for 2.68

donnonno February 3rd, 2014 02:42 PM

Costs of Master's mounts are wrong: Cold One is 12 and Dark Steed 10 (not 20 and 12)

EdSteiner February 4th, 2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donnonno (Post 175151)
Costs of Master's mounts are wrong: Cold One is 12 and Dark Steed 10 (not 20 and 12)

Fixed for 2.72

HornetDaz February 26th, 2014 09:31 PM

Characters for Dark Elves

Just wanted to know if the army builder contains the special charcters within the normal army rule book, ie Malekith, Hellebron etc. if it does how do you select them to put them in your list, as I can only find normal lords and heros, none of the special characters. If they aren't in the dark elf list within army builder, are they going to be added at some stage?

Cheers.

EdSteiner February 27th, 2014 01:51 PM

Ensure you have Forbid special characters unselected. Please let me know if you have any further issues.