Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Version 3.14 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=6773)

Mathias September 17th, 2013 12:45 PM

Thank you for reporting this issue. It does appear that on the printed sheet, the wrong number is being displayed (the modified attack bonus in a field labeled BAB). I apologize, I did not realize you were referring to the printed output, and was only looking within the program when I made my tests.

Sendric October 16th, 2013 06:00 AM

The Dragon Disciple (OGL prestige class from DMG) does not allow the user to select which class to add a spell to. Looking at a copy of the class in the editor, I see that it grants extra magic levels (which would normally bring up the selector), but also has "Extra Spells Instead?" selected. This seems to remove the class selector from the portfolio tab, making it possible to select which spell level to add a spell to, but not which class.

Mordan November 15th, 2013 06:50 PM

I seem to see that complete warrior is not showing all prestige classes associated with it. Namely the Frenzied Berserker. Tried making sure everything was checkmarked but still cannot seem to find it listed anywhere,

vsteel November 16th, 2013 07:23 AM

I have a problem with the monk stunning fist. Ki straps and the extra stunning feat don't change the DC or the times a day. I didn't find anything in my searches referencing these issues. I have even been able to recreate the bug by just taking a NPC level 13 monk and trying to add the feat and equipment. Also, I have been able to get around it but I also can't get the feat "ability focus" to select stunning fist.

Sendric November 16th, 2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mordan (Post 169163)
I seem to see that complete warrior is not showing all prestige classes associated with it. Namely the Frenzied Berserker. Tried making sure everything was checkmarked but still cannot seem to find it listed anywhere,

Correct. Not all prestige classes are currently implemented. Sorry about that. I've been trying to get as many added as I can, but these things take time.

Note: This would actually be a community set bug, because LW doesn't have the rights to add anything that's not open source (which is pretty much everything outside of the PHB, DMG, EPH, and MM).

Lortherin January 20th, 2014 07:57 PM

I don't see a 4.1 bug report thread, so I guess they go here? I'm having a problem with a half-orc fighter in a portfolio. He's got four levels of fighter but after closing and re-opening, his attack bonus is only showing as a 2. I added a level 4 human fighter and saved again, and on restarting the program that one is showing a proper +4 attack bonus, but the half-orc still shows +2.

I hope this isn't a duplicate report, but I didn't see this when reading through the thread.

Lortherin January 21st, 2014 11:40 AM

Never mind about the half orc because I'm a dunderhead. Tower shield in combat = -2. Duh.

TobyFox2002 January 24th, 2014 05:44 AM

Spirited Charge Feat Error

I was bootstrapping the Feat Spirited Charge feat for something I was working on and I came across something odd.

Apparently the unique id for Spirited Charge is simply "f" nothing else. I thought this was odd so I examined the srd_feats.dat file and sure enough Spirited charge is listed as:

UNIQUE ID NAME
f Spirited Charge

Thought you might want to be aware.

asw122 February 3rd, 2014 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirtos (Post 116616)
Flurry of Blows: I found an old bug that wont allow a user to "equip it" because it has no size... this is the bug im still having. was flurry ever fixed?

Apparently not as I've just hit this too and I cannot figure out a way to work around it.

Sendric February 3rd, 2014 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asw122 (Post 175124)
Apparently not as I've just hit this too and I cannot figure out a way to work around it.

I believe it was designed to not be selectable because its not a separate weapon.

asw122 February 5th, 2014 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 175126)
I believe it was designed to not be selectable because its not a separate weapon.

Hmm, confusing that it puts it as non-proficient though.

Sendric February 6th, 2014 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asw122 (Post 175276)
Hmm, confusing that it puts it as non-proficient though.

Yea, it is. You can probably just ignore that part of it, though. I think the mechanism they used to make it non-selectable is normally used for when weapons are too small/large to wield.

bodrin February 9th, 2014 03:49 PM

Ghost template not applying incorporeal type!

I created a human ghost with a custom made template that required incorporeal as a pre requisite and received a validation error stating "creature must be incorporeal"

Bug on the ghost template not applying incorporeal subtype.

tempestblindam February 10th, 2014 12:17 PM

Negative Levels do not alter weapon attack numbers, though they do alter BAB, Saves, CMB&D etc.

Sendric February 10th, 2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempestblindam (Post 175547)
Negative Levels do not alter weapon attack numbers, though they do alter BAB, Saves, CMB&D etc.

I think you meant to report this against Pathfinder. use this thread to report bugs for that system.

Sendric February 10th, 2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodrin (Post 175508)
I created a human ghost with a custom made template that required incorporeal as a pre requisite and received a validation error stating "creature must be incorporeal"

Bug on the ghost template not applying incorporeal subtype.

I'll put in a fix in the community set.

Ragoric February 22nd, 2014 10:31 AM

Spell Mastery

I noticed when printing, if the character has Spell Mastery and more than 3 spells selected, they will not be noted on the printed character sheet.

bodrin February 28th, 2014 03:39 PM

Not sure if this is a known bug but the Belt of Dwarvenkind doesn't apply some of its abilities.

I had to make a superior custom item for a friends game which had the belt as a base item anf spotted some errors.

The Constitution enhancement isn't applied.
Dark vision is missing
Most of the resistance bonuses appeared to be missing and the penalty to deal with non dwarves seemed to be omitted too!

Could be a clash between custom community updated files or not.

FYI.

Sendric March 1st, 2014 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodrin (Post 176693)
Not sure if this is a known bug but the Belt of Dwarvenkind doesn't apply some of its abilities.

I had to make a superior custom item for a friends game which had the belt as a base item anf spotted some errors.

The Constitution enhancement isn't applied.
Dark vision is missing
Most of the resistance bonuses appeared to be missing and the penalty to deal with non dwarves seemed to be omitted too!

Could be a clash between custom community updated files or not.

FYI.

I'll take a look at it. Seems like something that can be easily addressed with the community set.

mirtos March 1st, 2014 07:24 PM

Possible Bug: The Deflection Bonus Adjustment Stacks with Ring of Protection.

Deflection Bonus are supposed to stack with all other bonuses EXCEPT other deflection bonuses. So a ring of protection and the adjustment deflection bonus shouldnt be stacking.

Kendall-DM March 8th, 2014 11:16 AM

Just a curiousity, but I've noticed that the d20 files with all the bugs and all the nice left behind non-features available for PF, hasn't had an update in nearly 2 years. Any chance we'll ever see one in the near future? Thanks!

Bloodwolf March 15th, 2014 03:29 PM

Thanks for adding the Eldrich Blast for my Warlock.

Small bug with it though. It says that I am the wrong size to use it.

Sendric March 16th, 2014 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodwolf (Post 177791)
Thanks for adding the Eldrich Blast for my Warlock.

Small bug with it though. It says that I am the wrong size to use it.

I'll check it out, but you can probably just ignore that unless the damage is incorrect.

Bloodwolf March 29th, 2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 177809)
I'll check it out, but you can probably just ignore that unless the damage is incorrect.

Damage seems to be working just fine. Thanks.

Sendric April 17th, 2014 09:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
There's an issue with weapon proficiency when using the "counts as" feature. For example, the Barbed Bolas from Complete Warrior (community set) is set to count as the Bolas. Both of these are exotic weapons. If you take Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Bolas), you gain proficiency with both weapons. The problem is that when you are creating a new magic, custom, or masterwork weapon, the Barbed Bolas is greyed out as if you aren't proficient with it. Once you've added the weapon, you are treated as being proficient, but as you can see in the screenshot, it doesn't work until you've added it. Oddly, this behavior does not exist if you try to add the weapon under "Other Weapons".

Sendric April 22nd, 2014 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodwolf (Post 179011)
Damage seems to be working just fine. Thanks.

PS. This message about size being incorrect is a side effect of making the weapon not equipable. Just a quirk of the HL system.

karpomatic April 22nd, 2014 03:34 PM

Not sure what happened but after the last HL update I'm getting errors loading all the Lawful G stuff.

Sendric April 22nd, 2014 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karpomatic (Post 181378)
Not sure what happened but after the last HL update I'm getting errors loading all the Lawful G stuff.

Can you be more specific? I'm not having any trouble.

karpomatic April 23rd, 2014 01:17 AM

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/...ps01b0a12d.jpg

karpomatic April 23rd, 2014 02:07 AM

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/...psa01bfcb0.jpg

When I try to load a character:
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/...ps01b0a12d.jpg

Sendric April 23rd, 2014 05:48 AM

Yea, once it doesn't compile, you'll get errors loading characters. Move the Ravenloft files out of your data folder, then try to compile it. If it works, then we know where the problem is. If not, you'll need to copy and paste the new error message here. Incidentally, you can right-click in the error window and copy the text. It's easier than taking screenshots.

karpomatic April 23rd, 2014 03:55 PM

crap

I moved out the RL and it works. All the Lawful_G stuff is available once the Ravenloft is removed.

Sendric May 7th, 2014 10:27 AM

The Shadowdancer PrC has Improved Evasion bootstrapped twice at level 10.

TobyFox2002 May 20th, 2014 02:47 PM

"Hero.Epic" not functioning properly.

"Hero.Epic" should check if the hero has reached 21st level or higher. And, according to the Epic Level Handbook, that is the ONLY requirement for "Must be Epic" And yet, its still red and grayed out.

I think its bugged.

Sendric June 20th, 2014 07:19 AM

Getting an error with the magical shield spikes when I select them.

Quote:

Live state of gizmo 'gMagWeapon' is being tested before live state of parent pick 'wShlSpkMgc' is resolved
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'CustomGear' (Eval Script '#2') near line 5
This issue occurs even when the community files are not in the data folder.

Sendric June 20th, 2014 07:33 AM

Getting an error when I equip magical shields (such as Absorbing Shield or Bastion of Righteous War):

Quote:

Attempt to access field 'wMaxStr' that does not exist for thing 'iAbsorbShl'
Location: 'field calculate' script for Field 'gCost' near line 10
This issue does not occur when the community files are not in the data folder. If I can figure out why, I'll post here.

Update: It seems to have something to do with my Shield Bash implementation, but I'm not sure what. Regardless, this is clearly my problem so I'll work on it.

ShadowChemosh June 21st, 2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 182689)
The Shadowdancer PrC has Improved Evasion bootstrapped twice at level 10.

This is fixed in the next release.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 185878)
Getting an error with the magical shield spikes when I select them.

This is fixed in the next release.