Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   (Drop Dead Studios) Spheres of Power: Official Support Thread (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55344)

Silver12 June 9th, 2017 02:14 PM

I know there was a post about a Treasure Seeker bug - but I'm running into an issue with talent selection.

I have a 1st level unchained rogue with the Treasure Seeker archetype. When I select the archetype, the 'Sphere Abilities' tab comes up, but it does not allow me to select any talents. I should have 2 available, as this is the first time I am gaining the Casting class feature...

Very possible I am missing something, but I've tried it a few times...?

Thanks!!!

runnetib June 12th, 2017 09:37 AM

I didn't see it listed anywhere in the thread so far, but I've got a bloodrager with the destruction sphere (and I just checked a sphere ranger with the destruction also) and on the print version of the character sheet, it has a 'touch destructive blast' attack block, but it doesn't show the attack and damage values.

Ualaa June 13th, 2017 04:17 AM

Bestial Spirit, from the base book.
It should have: Trip, Ferocity, Speak with animals/vermin, and Rend.

It has: Trip, Ferocity, Speak with animals/vermin, Pounce and Trample.
The Pounce and Trample are exact duplicates of the wording from Bestial Reflexes.

The Bestial Reflexes talent has all of the correct options.

TheIronGolem June 13th, 2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runnetib (Post 251302)
I didn't see it listed anywhere in the thread so far, but I've got a bloodrager with the destruction sphere (and I just checked a sphere ranger with the destruction also) and on the print version of the character sheet, it has a 'touch destructive blast' attack block, but it doesn't show the attack and damage values.

That is an odd problem. I must confess I don't think to look at the character sheets as often as I ought.

EDIT: Fixed in my current build.

Ualaa June 18th, 2017 06:04 AM

Bug Report.

On the 'Sphere Abilities' tab, it looks like 'Long Range' is calculating incorrectly.
Instead of 400 ft (base) plus 40 ft (per caster level)... (440 at 1st, 480 at 2nd, etc), it shows 500 ft (fixed value) at 1st caster level, which then increases by +100 ft per additional caster level, 600 ft at 2nd, 700 ft at 3rd and so on.

TheIronGolem June 18th, 2017 04:41 PM

Updates posted for core package (1.21), Alteration (1.1), Divination (1.3), and Telekinesis (1.3). Patch notes here.

I was able to fix MOST of the bugs you guys have been reporting the last few weeks. Unfortunately this one:

Quote:

Originally Posted by EldritchWeaver (Post 250975)
Furthermore, I'm wondering if I should have CL 11 in Life for a psyforensic investigator 2/triple goddess hedgewitch 9. Shouldn't PI only count for +1 CL?

isn't one of them. This particular issue is a string of Christmas lights that's going to take some time to untangle - long enough that I didn't want to delay a badly-needed bugfix release for its sake.

catman123456 June 18th, 2017 06:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am getting these errors when I updated.

TheIronGolem June 18th, 2017 07:24 PM

Haven't been able to reproduce that yet, but a quick question: You did update the core package to 1.21, right? Those errors are coming from Diviner's Handbook items, so I'd like to know if it's expecting a core procedure that isn't there yet.

catman123456 June 18th, 2017 07:43 PM

I had to redownload and update Diviner's Handbook and its fixed now.

TheIronGolem June 18th, 2017 07:49 PM

Ah, that makes sense. I think I removed an obsolete procedure when I was fixing the Limited Whatever line of drawbacks.

Note to future self: Don't just delete procedures. Instead, just remove their logic or have them exit immediately.