Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   HLC Update Future (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=67867)

Krothos September 29th, 2023 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farling (Post 302307)
Their entire focus is purely on HLO

This may be true but how much time does it take to confirm that HLC is end-of-life and no further updates will be released. :confused:

Communication is everything to your customers.

Rhyus September 30th, 2023 05:09 PM

Is this still being updated? I have at least two spells that are not in the list for active spells. I have found that Blazing Rondo (Elemental Master's Handbook) and Hunter's Blessing (Inner Sea Gods). I have also seen that my Psionics do not actively do changes to my character when cast (Body of Iron, Sharpened Edge, etc)

Azhrei October 1st, 2023 09:41 AM

From what I've read here on the forums, there were multiple source books that were supposed to be coded for HL. Then HLO is announced and while we were told that HLC would continue to receive updates, that appears to have not been the case.

In honesty, there was one bug fix update, IIRC, but that's been it. All resources have been directed towards HLO with no official word that "HLC is dead", and so all of the customers who bought and use HLC are just sitting around waiting for a status update. Some closure would be nice...

Farling October 1st, 2023 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhrei (Post 302318)
Some closure would be nice...

Why not just assume it's like a cat that's been locked in a box for two years?

You don't need to look inside to know that it isn't alive any more.

Azhrei October 2nd, 2023 11:01 AM

Good point.

The cat had been meowing loudly prior to being locked in the box, saying that it had enough Fancy Feast to last it the rest of its life, and it made that sound like it was going to be a long time. It probably died the following week for lack of a can opener. :D

Farling October 3rd, 2023 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhrei (Post 302331)
Good point.

The cat had been meowing loudly prior to being locked in the box, saying that it had enough Fancy Feast to last it the rest of its life, and it made that sound like it was going to be a long time. It probably died the following week for lack of a can opener. :D

It wasn't wrong about how much food it had.

Krothos October 3rd, 2023 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhrei (Post 302331)
Good point.

So wrong... why did I laugh so hard?! :D

Dwayne January 18th, 2024 05:14 PM

Still no answers.