Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - User Projects (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Hero Lab Character Sheet [Android] (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=50406)

Dysfunctional_apps October 12th, 2014 02:37 PM

If all goes to plan version 1.1 will be available by 19th October!

This is a major update and addresses many bugs and brings many enhancements:

*All devices now have a portrait mode (including phones)
*Characters load asynchronously, they load faster and you have a progress dialog rather than a long pause.
*Lite users can choose between popups and the banner advert - so that they get the best use of screen space for their device
*Side menu swipes in and out with characters, top tabs are now for navigating the sheet (btw I coded this bit about 2 months ago in case you think I copied Philderbeast)
*Tested by a team of Beta testers to ensure a good level of stability before release!

Philderbeast October 12th, 2014 10:32 PM

Dysfunctional_apps: sounds like you have a nice update in the works there,

as for not coping me, if you had I would be flattered that you found something I had done worth copying, so feel free to grab idea from my app ;)

Dysfunctional_apps October 13th, 2014 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philderbeast (Post 195193)
Dysfunctional_apps: sounds like you have a nice update in the works there,

as for not coping me, if you had I would be flattered that you found something I had done worth copying, so feel free to grab idea from my app ;)

Thanks Phil, how's the dynamic sheet going?

Philderbeast October 13th, 2014 09:20 PM

going well at this stage, I have most of the UI written at this point I just have to work on the linking between the data and UI and the first release of it should be out soon.

Dysfunctional_apps October 14th, 2014 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philderbeast (Post 195264)
going well at this stage, I have most of the UI written at this point I just have to work on the linking between the data and UI and the first release of it should be out soon.

Cool, hope it all goes to plan

Dysfunctional_apps October 20th, 2014 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysfunctional_apps (Post 195183)
If all goes to plan version 1.1 will be available by 19th October!

This is a major update and addresses many bugs and brings many enhancements:

*All devices now have a portrait mode (including phones)
*Characters load asynchronously, they load faster and you have a progress dialog rather than a long pause.
*Lite users can choose between popups and the banner advert - so that they get the best use of screen space for their device
*Side menu swipes in and out with characters, top tabs are now for navigating the sheet (btw I coded this bit about 2 months ago in case you think I copied Philderbeast)
*Tested by a team of Beta testers to ensure a good level of stability before release!

Now live!!

Dysfunctional_apps October 31st, 2014 12:22 AM

v1.11
-----
Added Google Drive Support

Dysfunctional_apps November 19th, 2014 11:11 AM

There was an issue for some Lite users trying to use Google Drive to import their characters, I have hopefully resolved this now, apologies!

It may take upto 24hrs for the changes to filter through.

Quintain December 18th, 2014 05:29 PM

How is psionics support coming along?

Dysfunctional_apps December 26th, 2014 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 199855)
How is psionics support coming along?

I've never played a game with Psionics so trying to figure out what I need to do to support them. Unfortunately what with Christmas and work and everything I've not got very far.

Not giving up though!