Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - World of Darkness (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Vampire: The Masquerade (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12311)

RavenX May 13th, 2012 02:57 PM

v20 is the 20th anniversary, it is the old world of darkness Vampire the Masquerade set. IF you want to update it to Requiem, you will need to go to drivethrurpg or some similar site and get a copy of the Vampire Translation Guide.

shaftiel July 19th, 2012 03:59 AM

Hey, I would like to use it, but I do not know how. How can I change the templates? Can i change the clans? Can I add new bloodlines? Please, help me.

When I open Hero Lab there is no WoD folder in C:/Program Files/Hero Lab. There is docs (commom, help, kit, manual, redirect and tutorial whitin) and product. Please, help because I want to use the masquerade.

shaftiel July 19th, 2012 04:21 AM

Can someone explain me how the use this? There is no WoD folder in c:/program files/hero lab

Bryangustaf July 19th, 2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaftiel (Post 86820)
Can someone explain me how the use this? There is no WoD folder in c:/program files/hero lab

The Program Files folder is for hero lab itself. The Data file folder is located in c:/documents and settings/all users/application data/hero lab.

Aaron C August 2nd, 2012 04:08 AM

Darkholme - First off: WELL DONE. Your contributions to the community are greatly appreciated with the data set! I am glad to see there are those "Grognards" out there who still share a passion for this amazing game!

My question to the those following this board, is this: Has anyone come up with a VtM revised data set? I am getting ready to run a chronicle via a web forum, and it would make my life so much easier if it were available? Or is the main focus now the VtM 20 anniversary? If anyone knows of a created data set, please reply via PM or here in the thread.

Much thanks!

anyvictor September 18th, 2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryangustaf (Post 86833)
The Program Files folder is for hero lab itself. The Data file folder is located in c:/documents and settings/all users/application data/hero lab. I don't like IGG. But browser game Wings of Destiny published by IGG is awesome. This is one of my favorite mmorpgs.

thanks for your response :P

kaintheseeker October 17th, 2012 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peteday (Post 67499)
Just got my V20 book a few weeks ago. Any chance Hero Lab will support this through their license with White Wolf. I bet the response would be amazing, as was the response to the no V20 book.

I know I would get it.

StunningFist July 16th, 2017 09:19 AM

Like any good Giovanni, I am going to work some thread NECROMANCY and ask a question that I, sadly, suspect I already know the answer to...

Has anyone come up with data files for V20? Is it on anyone's radar?

I have zero interest in VtR, but reading through my V20 PDF has me all giddy over this system just like I was with VtM 20 years ago.

My gaming group is spread over the country, so electronic tools like HL are a big deal for us.

Am I smoking crack in the vain hope that someone is even contemplating bringing the V20 rules into HL?

RavenX July 21st, 2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StunningFist (Post 252772)
Like any good Giovanni, I am going to work some thread NECROMANCY and ask a question that I, sadly, suspect I already know the answer to...

Has anyone come up with data files for V20? Is it on anyone's radar?

I have zero interest in VtR, but reading through my V20 PDF has me all giddy over this system just like I was with VtM 20 years ago.

My gaming group is spread over the country, so electronic tools like HL are a big deal for us.

Am I smoking crack in the vain hope that someone is even contemplating bringing the V20 rules into HL?

At this point you'd likely have to rebuild the data files from scratch. Unless Paradox Interactive decides to get talking about renewing the hero lab license it would have to be a scratch built file.

I have the skills to do it, but I'm already busy cranking on Exalted right now.