Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Empire (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13471)

johnnyspys January 7th, 2012 07:53 AM

hexstaff

Hexstaff is showing up as an item for Empire Wizards to take in normal games. Is this a bug...everyone in my group says yes.

Skaby January 11th, 2012 01:11 AM

Thank you for adding so quickly Tamurkhan; but I miss Mannans Blades - or am I just too numb to found them?

UltraPrime January 25th, 2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyspys (Post 68699)
Hexstaff is showing up as an item for Empire Wizards to take in normal games. Is this a bug...everyone in my group says yes.

No, you are correct. Will be removed for next release.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skaby (Post 68955)
Thank you for adding so quickly Tamurkhan; but I miss Mannans Blades - or am I just too numb to found them?

The whole book hasn't been done yet. I don't own it, so it will be up to those who do to add the data. Sorry, I can't justify the expense to get the book.

Skaby February 2nd, 2012 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrime (Post 70816)
The whole book hasn't been done yet. I don't own it, so it will be up to those who do to add the data. Sorry, I can't justify the expense to get the book.

Thanks for your reply. Is there any way to help?
I own the book, maybe I can modify the data (with your help) and send them to you?

Ambrose March 1st, 2012 08:07 PM

Empire: Special Units max number

Greetings,

I am new to the builder, and it is awesome. I have found what I think is an error for the Special Units of the Empire. When I select a 2000 point Empire army, and choose three (3) Great Cannons, and then select one (1) unit of Greatswordsmen, it gives me the following error (all other minimums/maximums have been met);

"you may only include 3 specials of the same type (6 if playing 3000+ points)".

The same error appears if I select three (3) Greatswordsmen and a single Cannon.

I've checked the main rule book, and page 135 states I should be able to select the above mentioned combinations. Am I missing a rule or misusing the army builder? Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,
Ambrose

UltraPrime March 7th, 2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambrose (Post 77658)
Greetings,

I am new to the builder, and it is awesome. I have found what I think is an error for the Special Units of the Empire. When I select a 2000 point Empire army, and choose three (3) Great Cannons, and then select one (1) unit of Greatswordsmen, it gives me the following error (all other minimums/maximums have been met);

"you may only include 3 specials of the same type (6 if playing 3000+ points)".

The same error appears if I select three (3) Greatswordsmen and a single Cannon.

I've checked the main rule book, and page 135 states I should be able to select the above mentioned combinations. Am I missing a rule or misusing the army builder? Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,
Ambrose

Fixed. Files thoughtr both units were the same Special choice.

sonic2500 April 20th, 2012 06:44 AM

Empire Update

Does anyone know when Empire will be updated? would be a lot easier to use Army Builder than the Army book.

thanks,

UltraPrime April 20th, 2012 12:39 PM

I shall check with the little pixies at the bottom of my garden.

Cursain May 5th, 2012 02:11 PM

Empire 8th Edition Bug

**************Captain of the Empire****************
Page 88
Bug #1
It may be the battle standard bearer and also ride a Pegasus.

Bug #2
When you select the Pegasus it says 45 but actually costs 90 points

Bug #3
The Captain of the Empire can only use one type of weapon (ie Lance, Greatweapon, Pistol etc.)

****************Witch Hunter****************
Page89
Bug #1
It may choose to use both a greatweapon and/or a brace of pistols. Army Builder is limited to one or the other.

****************General of the Empire****************
Page86
Bug #1
The General of the Empire can only use one type of weapon (ie Lance, Greatweapon, Pistol etc.)

UltraPrime May 5th, 2012 02:38 PM

Fixed for next release.