Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Content Market: Initial Reactions, Experiences, Tips (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=62302)

daplunk March 22nd, 2019 03:25 PM

That's pretty much it.

Grey Mage March 22nd, 2019 04:47 PM

Downloaded PF1 Bestiary into 2 separate realms and cannot find it now

I just downloaded the PF1 Bestiary and now cannot find the monster entries anywhere... only thing showing up is the synopsis and the hazards... any thoughts on where the individual monster entries might be hiding?

Found it under Dangers... strange place eh? :)

rob March 22nd, 2019 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Mage (Post 277128)
I just downloaded the PF1 Bestiary and now cannot find the monster entries anywhere... only thing showing up is the synopsis and the hazards... any thoughts on where the individual monster entries might be hiding?

If you don't like the placement, you can always change the organizational structure to put the monsters where you want them. :)

kbs666 March 22nd, 2019 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Mage (Post 277128)

Dangers has always been where the creature article type could be found.

EightBitz March 22nd, 2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbs666 (Post 277133)
Dangers has always been where the creature article type could be found.

I think the "strange place eh?" comment was meant to be ironic, not meant to say that it was actually a strange place.

Grey Mage March 22nd, 2019 08:00 PM

Indeed it was... and Rob, I already spent an hour moving things around to suit my preferences (a major strength of RW)... :)

rob March 22nd, 2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EightBitz (Post 277134)
I think the "strange place eh?" comment was meant to be ironic, not meant to say that it was actually a strange place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Mage (Post 277136)
Indeed it was... and Rob, I already spent an hour moving things around to suit my preferences (a major strength of RW)... :)

Sorry. Between exhaustion and stress, plus frustration over the issue with portfolios, my already poor Sense Motive skill is at an extra -10...

Fumble!!

:)

ruhar March 22nd, 2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toblakai (Post 277123)
I know the content market just came out, but what are plans for the future releases of AP? I have money to burn!!

I was debating on giving them a breather before asking or not but now that it's been asked... ;) I was hoping to find the AP I am currently running so I was curious about the others as well. I also know that third-party materials have been done that aren't out yet and was wondering when we would see them.

MNBlockHead March 22nd, 2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teresa (Post 277124)
So, I've downloaded my files, they're waiting patiently in my download folder. I just create a new Realm to import the file into and then find the file in the download folder and import it... Can I just erase the downloaded files, then? Should I keep them in a folder for RW downloaded files frokm which to do the import process? Is there another best approach here? :confused:

Your purchased content will still be available for redownload in the content market but I still like to keep a backup of my downloaded files. I save them to a folder in my google drive.

You don’t have to create a new realm to import content into. In some cases you may have content that you are buying for a specific campaign. I do creat realms to load new content into to look them over before importing I. I to my live realms bit that is just out of an abundance of caution. I could just as easily make a backup of my live realm, do the import and if I don’t like it, revert back to the backup.

MNBlockHead March 22nd, 2019 11:08 PM

Ran my first session from content market content tonight. Ran my son through one of the lairs in Kobold Press’s Book of Lairs. I already have the print book but having it in Realmworks with the Tome of Foes AND all the Hro Lab portfolios was so nice. The only prep time was pulling out miniatures.