Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   What's the Delay? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=45806)

eponette November 18th, 2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob (Post 169401)
Quick note: My computer began having lots of problems (read: repeatedly crashing) last night. So I'm now way behind on getting the promised status update out. I will strive to get that out tonight, provided there are no major issues that derail me further (such as further system crashes).

<fingers crossed>

Oops, is Winter earlier in Rob's computer? ;) Do you have a blue summer screen or a winter snowy screen?

Good luck with this Rob, and come back to us as soon as possible.

weogarth November 19th, 2013 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob (Post 169401)
Quick note: My computer began having lots of problems (read: repeatedly crashing) last night. So I'm now way behind on getting the promised status update out. I will strive to get that out tonight, provided there are no major issues that derail me further (such as further system crashes).

<fingers crossed>

Someone needs to cast a Protection from Murphy spell.....

woobyluv November 19th, 2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weogarth (Post 169453)
Someone needs to cast a Protection from Murphy spell.....

/Perks up when someone asks for a spell.
/Casts Protection from Murphy's Law on the LWD Staff.
/Casts Haste on the LWD Staff.
/Casts Keep the Good Times Rollin!

rob November 19th, 2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eponette (Post 169443)
Oops, is Winter earlier in Rob's computer? ;) Do you have a blue summer screen or a winter snowy screen?

Nope. It's Fall. As in, my computer decided to "fall over". :D

asw122 November 19th, 2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eponette (Post 169326)
Where did you get the information on seasons in Europe??? Winter is the 21st of december in Europe as well!!

On topic : can't wait to have more information about the future release date. Keep the good work.

By living in Europe, specifically England. In England, and quite a few other European countries, winter starts November 11th, aka Martinmas or St Martin's Day. The only reason it doesn't get much mention is because its also Remembrance Day. Its a remnant of the time when seasons were mainly dictated by farming, you finished the autumn planting by 11th November, so that was the end of Autumn. Plus it makes a lot more sense to start it in November over here, as our coldest period tends to be Nov-Jan. Most years, calling early December Autumn or early March Winter would get you some very weird looks.

Second part however I can't disagree with.

Mystic Pilgrim November 19th, 2013 07:13 PM

So what do ya say, chief? Toss us a bone :P If ya do, we'll send positive computer thoughts your way.... well, we'll do that anyway. lol

rob November 23rd, 2013 03:50 PM

I just posted a new thread that outlines what's left for getting V1.0 launched. You'll find it over here.

wbdavison November 23rd, 2013 07:14 PM

Thank you!

Thank you for the detailed info helping us understand the final push to release.

Very encouraging news!

:)

Indigojones December 21st, 2013 07:04 PM

Happy Winter everyone...