PDA

View Full Version : monster class' ?

Mindcloud
February 20th, 2010, 09:45 PM
I am unable to get a monster class I created to show up in my available class list. It errors out(see attch). Is this feature disabled?

Mathias
February 22nd, 2010, 11:04 AM
This is a bug. I'll get this fixed.

Mathias
March 19th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Mindcloud, would you please do me a favor and test this again on your system? I've finally gotten the time to fix it, and now I can't duplicate it. I remember that a month ago, I did a quick test and encountered the bug, but I was too busy to figure out what was happening at the time.

If it doesn't work, try recreating it (use the monster class creation wizard to create a new blank monster class with a different unique Id). Hopefully this problem was a symptom of a bug I did fix, and not just a phantom problem that shows up on your system and not mine.

If recreating the class doesn't work, would you please email me the file for this class? My email is my user name here, @wolflair.com.

Mindcloud
March 19th, 2010, 04:23 PM
As far as I can tell it works now. I need to finish the monster i was working on and if I encounter any problems I'll let you know. Also will the bestiary be created using monster classes? If so what notation are you using for IDs so I don't inadvertently conflict?

Thank you for you hard work and I can't wait for the bestiary! :D