PDA

View Full Version : found a bug

jonbartels
January 19th, 2010, 06:49 PM
when i fry to use the dnd insider down-loader i get the following error:

"The data files could not be loaded due the following errors: Thing 'eqAdvenKit' Bootstrap thing 'eqPouchBel' does not exist"

Colen
January 20th, 2010, 09:34 AM
The D&D compendium just updated, and (for no reason) they changed a bunch of names from "Pouch, Belt" to "Belt Pouch", which caused the downloader to break because it was expecting the old names. I'm working on a new version of the downloader right now, which should be done in a day or two. Sorry for the inconvenience - this sort of thing is just going to happen sometimes, when they make changes like this. :(

Colen
January 20th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Once you download the latest 4e update and re-run the downloader, this should be fixed. :)

wolfe0359
January 21st, 2010, 06:58 AM
Just downloaded the latest 4e update and Im still getting the pouch error

Colen
January 21st, 2010, 09:13 AM
Did you re-run the downloader? After you download the update, you'll need to run the downloader again for it to process the data correctly.

SAbel
January 23rd, 2010, 11:30 AM
After I reran the DDI downloader everything is working fine and my Sorcerer is up and running. Great Work Colen.

SAbel
January 23rd, 2010, 11:43 AM
The different tiers of woundpatches are not showing up in the Special Tab, and therefor not printing.
Woundpatch (lvl 3 item) shows up for all woundpatch types, but you may purchases and have the other levels AKA Woundpatch (lvl 13 item) which heals an extra 10 HP. Also when printing all consumables print with some text mess at the end of the card where the first print ect item is.

Colen
February 1st, 2010, 04:15 PM
Thanks, I'll try to fix this for next update.