PDA

View Full Version : Having issues with HL & Pathfinder

Rhone1
August 24th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Hi all...I purchased Hero Lab about 10 days ago while at Gen Con with the only hope in using it for Pathfinder. However, after installing HL the program says I only have the "demonstration" mode and cannot really do much with Hero Lab for Pathfinder, although, I was told at Gen Con that I would be able to access all of the Pathfinder stuff without having to buy anything else. Anyone have an idea of how I can get the access I was hoping to get when I purchased the program? As of now the program is worthless for me as I don't play any of the other games supported by HL. Thanks!

Mathias
August 24th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Are you sure you selected Pathfinder as the game system you wanted to use HL for during the install process? If not, send an email to support@wolflair.com, telling them what happened, and they'll see about switching the system you're licensed for.

Rhone1
August 24th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Yes, that is exactly what happend. The Pathfinder game wasn't an option when i loaded up the game and have since found the forum post from Lone Wolf that they were experiencing those issues with some of the games sold at Gen Con. I have sent an email asking for some help.

djc664
August 25th, 2009, 12:29 PM
I had the same issue with my GenCon purchased disk.

Once I saw what was going on, I went back a step and choose to set it to evaluation and went directly to updating. Once the latest v3.4 was loaded for the core, it had to restart Hero Labs and launched the "do you want to register" windows again. This time it had the drop-down with all of the game options available, Pathfinder among them.