PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Problems

thorfin
August 23rd, 2009, 07:25 AM
Hey guys. I just bought the HL packet for 4E and downloaded from ddi the information. I was wondering if the problem I'm having is a ddi problem or an HL problem. When I built my Shaman character, I was not asked to choose between the Protector Spirit or the Stalker Spirit companions. The choice determines which power you get. Instead, the program gave my character both powers. Also, some of the powers don't have their descriptions in them. They don't say what they do. Is this a ddi problem?

So, let me know. I think this is the best program I've come across ever in character management by the way. Thanks for the hard work and the wonderful product.

Colen
August 24th, 2009, 02:07 PM
It looks like the Shaman isn't allowing you to select a spirit companion. I'll see if we can get that sorted out for a bug fix release this week.

thorfin
August 25th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Cool. Thanks. What about the powers sans-descriptions?

Colen
August 26th, 2009, 02:51 PM
If you log into D&D insider with your username and password, do you see the complete power details for the powers that are blank in Hero Lab?

thorfin
August 26th, 2009, 03:50 PM
I only checked three powers, but yes. They're there in the DDI compendium, but no on HL. I'll try re-downloading. Maybe it missed a few.

thorfin
September 5th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Ok, I un-installed, re-installed, and re-downloaded the ddi files, twice. It works beautifully now. Thanks for a great product.