PDA

View Full Version : Iron Age

dartnet
August 9th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Got another one done.

There are several weapons in both the Iron Age and the Golden Age books. Those are not included. Also the Weapon Accessory's that are in both the main and the Iron Age books are not included ether.

I have a full work schedule this up coming week so I will be doing the smaller books (Hero High, Book of Magic, etc.) and then The week after next I will tackle Warriors & Warlocks. Followed by Manga and Mecha. Followed by any books that I missed.

After I am through catching HL up with M&M if it's ok with you Colin I would like to do some data files for Savage Worlds.

fillerbunny_x1
August 10th, 2009, 04:00 PM
there seems to be some kind of issue with the Iron Age file... keep getting a line 1 compiler error... Had to delete and re-install MnM to get it to behave properly.

dartnet
August 10th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Were you using an older version?

fillerbunny_x1
August 10th, 2009, 08:04 PM
nope... all updates current, MnM and Ultimate Power

Sketchpad
August 11th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Looks great Dartnet :) I was wondering, were you thinking of also including the Fighting Styles in the book as well?

Sketchpad
August 11th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Hmm ... odd. In the Editor they show up, but not in the Feats list ...

rob
August 11th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Hmm ... odd. In the Editor they show up, but not in the Feats list ...

Check your configured settings for the hero. If the material is dependent upon a particular source/setting, and you haven't enabled that setting for the character, the material won't appear.

johngamermage
August 11th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Thanks man.

dartnet
August 11th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Looks great Dartnet :) I was wondering, were you thinking of also including the Fighting Styles in the book as well?

Thanks.

To my knowledge there is none of them in the book that aren't in the Masterminds Manual. So Rob or Colen can just add the Iron Age tag to them in the final product.

Sketchpad
August 11th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Thanks.

To my knowledge there is none of them in the book that aren't in the Masterminds Manual. So Rob or Colen can just add the Iron Age tag to them in the final product.

Yeah ... I found them after :) Many thanks for all the lifting Dartnet :)