PDA

View Full Version : Printing out Personal Info and Spell Descriptions

texaspoet
August 1st, 2009, 11:49 AM
Is there any way to add the stuff on the Personal Information to the print out of the character?

Also, it would be very VERY helpful if there was an option that let you print out your spell information for a caster's spell sheet.

rob
August 5th, 2009, 03:32 AM
The material in the personal details area, like background, is currently not included in the printout. I can add it if folks consider it important to have on the sheet.

Printing out a spell sheet is a great idea. I'll put that on the todo list.

texaspoet
August 6th, 2009, 07:21 PM
One of the reasons I would find it very useful is for when I'm running a one-shot and I want to use premade characters. Currently I have to copy the background story and info out and paste it into Word so that people will know their backstory for their character that night. Would be super cool if it printed on the character sheet, or gave an option to print on the character sheet!

Terry RW Whisenant

terrestrialboy
August 27th, 2009, 09:55 PM
I'd, for one, like to see the character portraits be an option to print on the sheets as well.

rob
September 19th, 2009, 02:17 AM
In the next update, the following items listed above will be included:
-Option to include personal details on character sheet
-Option to include character portrait on character sheet

I looked into adding a separate arcane power sheet and I really couldn't figure out what would make sense to add. There is already a brief summary of each power, along with all the particulars. The only thing missing is the full power description, and adding that seemed a lot like reprinting the contents of the rulebook - something that we try *not* to do to ensure folks actually need to buy the rulebook and not just HL.

Please give me a better explanation of what you want for arcane power sheet and how it could avoid reprinting the book. I'm open to adding it, but it needs to handled in a reasonable fashion.