PDA

View Full Version : Compendium update - all is well

Colen
July 7th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Hello all,

There's been another update to the D&DI compendium, which the downloader may not be reading correctly. We'll have a new release of the data files and downloader out to tackle this ASAP. :)

papy72
July 9th, 2009, 07:11 PM
My HL reported that an update was available, which I downloaded. But now I can't use the 4e files at all. I keep getting missing bitmap errors and something about timing.

digibri
July 9th, 2009, 08:38 PM
I'm getting the same error. Here it is:

The data files could not be loaded due to the following errors:

Resource 'actrerldn' - Bitmap file not found: c:\program files\herolab\Product\builtin\reroll_down.bmp
Resource 'actrerlof' - Bitmap file not found: c:\program files\herolab\Product\builtin\reroll_up.bmp
Resource 'actrerlup' - Bitmap file not found: c:\program files\herolab\Product\builtin\reroll_up.bmp

B.

SAbel
July 10th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Ditto on the error :)

vcdaniels
July 10th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Resource 'actrerldn' - Bitmap file not found: c: programfilesherolabProductbuiltinreroll_down.bmp
Resource 'actrerlof' - Bitmap file not found: c: programfilesherolabProductbuiltinreroll_up.bmp
Resource 'actrerlup' - Bitmap file not found: c: programfilesherolabProductbuiltinreroll_up.bmp

I get the same error when I try to start up the 4e database. Tried restarting and running as administrator - errors persist.

Colen
July 10th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Oops - I was testing things on a beta version of Hero Lab, which adds some extra capabilities that the released version doesn't support. Sorry about that :(

There's a new update out now - download that and you'll be good to go. Sorry for the inconvenience!

digibri
July 11th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Looks good! Thanks for the fast turn-around.

B.