PDA

View Full Version : Bugs in 4e HL

papy72
June 29th, 2009, 08:10 AM
I found a few bugs while making my party's characters.

Weapon Focus does not add the damage bonus to the various attacks. My fighter's basic attack should deal 1d12 +7 points, but only shows +6.

Githweave armor does not appear to be granting the +1 WILL bonus associated with it.

When printing my fighter from the print preview screen, all of my attacks except Dragon Breath as well as my Dungeoneering skill all print very very tiny (like 2 point font or something), making them nearly impossible to read. Saving my character as a PDF and printing from that solves the problem.

There is a skill called "Sample Skill" shown on the printouts and screen.

If it would help I can attach my portfolio file (or whatever you need). Just let me know.

Colen
July 9th, 2009, 02:06 PM
To hide the "Sample Skill", go to the "Change Settings" screen and uncheck "Rules Supplements - Sample Content".

Weapon Focus was bugged to only add damage to melee weapons - it should be adding damage to all weapons in the next release.

Does your printing problem happen with every hero, or just some? Is there one hero it always happens with?

papy72
July 10th, 2009, 02:42 AM
The printing problem definitely always happens with my fighter. I don't think I've printed any others to date.

Colen
July 21st, 2009, 03:47 PM
Can you email me the saved character to colen@wolflair.com? It might be something about that character that's causing the issues, so I'd like to take a look at it.

Thanks!