PDA

View Full Version : Invoker encounter powers

Jason_Sunday
June 9th, 2009, 09:18 PM
None of the Invoker enconter powers descriptions are showning up.

Jason_Sunday
June 14th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Now that I looks at it there is a warlock encounter power like this too.

SAbel
June 14th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Jason
I looked through both classes and I have all the encounter powers showing up with discription. I would try reloading the DDI info and see if that clears it up, I had a case just about a week ago were only PHB info would show up, class titles from everything else was there but no info, re-ran DDI install and everything was back even though the 1st time the info said everything loaded ok.
If you want to post the character info I ll try to load one up but just checking everything is working

Hope this helps,

Sean

Jason_Sunday
June 23rd, 2009, 12:26 PM
I deleted the old info and reloaded it. I do have a ddi active account and used my user name and password. Still no encounter power descriptions for the PHB II.

Here is the character:
Aarin, Deva Invoker 2
Divine Covenant: Covenant of Wrath

Str 12 (+2), Con 14 (+3), Dex 11 (+1), Int 14 (+3), Wis 16 (+4), Cha 14 (+3)

AC: 17, Fort: 14, Ref: 14, Will: 15

Hit Points: 28, Healing Surges: 9, Surge Value: 7 hp

Level: 2, Initiative: +1, Speed: 5 squares, Size: Medium, Senses: Normal

Trained Skills: Endurance, Insight, Intimidate, Religion
Acrobatics: +0, Arcana: +3, Athletics: +1, Bluff: +3, Diplomacy: +3, Dungeoneering: +4, Endurance: +7, Heal: +4, History: +5, Insight: +9, Intimidate: +8, Nature: +4, Perception: +4, Religion: +10, Sample Skill: +0, Stealth: +0, Streetwise: +3, Thievery: +0

Feats:
Auspicious Lineage, Ritual Caster, Weapon Proficiency: Bastard sword

Powers:
1, At-Will Power: Grasping Shards
1, At-Will Power: Sun Strike
1, Daily Power: Angelic Echelon
1, Encounter Power: Spear of the Inquisitor
2, Utility Power: Shroud of Warning
Build Option: Armor of Wrath
Encounter Power: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes

Rituals:
Brew Potion [Bonus], Hand of Fate

Weapons/Attacks:
+3 - Dagger - 1d4 (Rng: 5/10) - Simple Light Blade; Light Thrown, Off-Hand
+1 - Magic Broadsword +1 - 1d10+1 - Military Heavy Blade; Non-Proficient, Versatile; Crit Bonus
+0 - Unarmed Strike - 1d4 - Improvised Unarmed
Armor:
+6 - Chainmail (Equipped)

I have also included a downloadable pdf.

SAbel
June 23rd, 2009, 08:46 PM
Well I am stuck as to whats wrong. I have made your toon (Iam in version 1.8 with the current DDI info, w/ account) but I get the power loaded I have attached a PDF version for you but I am not sure whats happening, I would believe you have to have all the boxes checked for what books you are pulling information due to the Deva race and your getting the correct power listed for that on your sheet. This is something that one of the Lone Wolf people should take a look at b/c your past my trouble shooting. I wish I could help more, the only other thing I could think is that you may need to reload Hero Lab but that makes no sense to me for only one problem showing up. so I guess I have to pass the buck here :(

Sorry again Jason

Jason_Sunday
June 24th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Thanks SAbel. I appreciate the help.

Colen
June 26th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Hi Jason,

Do Sorcerer powers, or any other class, have the same problems? Or is it just Invoker powers?