PDA

View Full Version : Power Cards

SAbel
May 18th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Two things in here (I hope that is okay)

1. I have just put in 4E verison 1.7 and when I hit the print preview, landscape & power cards (or in any of the modes ___ w/power cards or complete), it only shows the character sheet (2 pages) and magic item cards (1 page {ie potion of healing or other magic items with powers}). It does not show the power cards, journal log, so I end up printing them seperate and have doubles for the items. I am not sure why this started but it has been for 1.6 and still in 1.7.

2. Is there a way to have only some of the power cards print, ie I like the sheet of them but it would be nice also (and save ink) to be able to print only the new powers gained or have a way to pick which powers are sent to print ect.
I also like the things such as potion of healing printing, but is there a way to have only 1 print instead of the five I carry.

Okay that is all I have for now

Colen
May 21st, 2009, 05:17 PM
1. That's strange, I'll investigate this and try to fix it for the next version. Thanks for the report!

2. Interesting idea. I'll see if I can incorporate this into the files somehow...

Thanks for your feedback! :)

SAbel
June 8th, 2009, 05:44 AM
I like the printer on/off option very cool thank you :)

HeinA
June 8th, 2009, 08:57 AM
On the 'special' tab there is a printer icon that toggles whether the power is printed on the power card sheet.