PDA

View Full Version : Minor Compendium/Downloader bug

JimGroves
March 28th, 2009, 05:15 AM
I made a sample character after I got HL populated with "my data" using my DDI paid subscription.

I made a Ranger, and took the "Split the Tree" Power.

HeroLabs somehow didn't get the entire description of the power from the Compendium.

Where as the Compendium output says the attack is Dex Versus AC, somehow the DDI Downloader never got the "AC" part of the expression.

It's not a huge thing, but I wanted to point out that there's still some issues with how the downloader gets its data.

Adammar
March 28th, 2009, 05:15 PM
I also found that the Gnome isn't getting his starting +2 to Charisma. Once again a minor thing.

SAbel
March 28th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Making a rouge Brutal scoundrel here and can not find the encounter power Torturous stike anywhere?
Is there a way to add to the character sheet a persons DCI number say right below the Hero Lab logo would be great.

JimGroves
March 31st, 2009, 07:02 AM
Just bumping to make sure Colen saw these downloader bugs.

Colen
April 14th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Thanks for these reports - I think most of these are the downloader not catching certain things. I'll get them fixed.

Colen
May 5th, 2009, 04:36 PM
I also found that the Gnome isn't getting his starting +2 to Charisma. Once again a minor thing.

The Gnome is getting his starting +2 to Charisma, but it increases it from 8 to 10 so you may not notice. :)

All of these bugs will be fixed in the next 4e patch.