PDA

View Full Version : Data Files?

stryker
March 6th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Okay, just purchased HL 3.1 for M&M, as well as, the Ultimate Power and Masterminds manual data files. How the heck do I get those into the HL 3.1 app?

TIA

rob
March 7th, 2009, 02:02 AM
When you launch HL, you'll be presented with a Select Game System form, which should include an entry for M&M. From there, you can trigger the latest M&M files to be downloaded into HL, after which you can load them. You should be able to find more details on this process within the User Manual.

stryker
March 8th, 2009, 02:13 PM
When you launch HL, you'll be presented with a Select Game System form, which should include an entry for M&M. From there, you can trigger the latest M&M files to be downloaded into HL, after which you can load them. You should be able to find more details on this process within the User Manual.

This doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere. I tried to 'import' the files, but all I see is the basis M&M2.5 file, nothing about UP or Masterminds Manual...

stryker
March 8th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Hi... never mind! Forgot to read the fine print on the receipt. Didn't realize I had to reactivate the license! My bad.

Thanks!