PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 4E Data

johngamermage
February 25th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I've tried to load 4E and got this error.

The data files could not be loaded due to the following errors:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'drgBrthTyp' (Eval Script '#1') on line 3
-> Non-existent thing 'pRacDraBre' used by script

I'm tired. Would someone please point me in the right direction.

Colen
February 27th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I'll look into this right now.

SAbel
February 27th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Okay now I am getting this error

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'drgBrthTyp' (Eval Script '#1') on line 3

piccolohl
February 28th, 2009, 12:30 PM
I had a problem after updating, so i ran the ddi updater to see if there was anything new, and after that I had more errors, so I deleted the data and redownloaded, which only took a few seconds(the first time it took 10 minutes), now i get the same error as them. (plus all the ddi files are like 80 bytes now)

Bullivant
March 2nd, 2009, 09:15 AM
Hi,

I've had the same issues as the others in this thread, namely, this error code when I try and update through my DDI account:

I have HL with authoring kit installed on two laptops. My primary I installed and updated with my DDI account over a week ago; and had no problems. I have not tried to update it yet for fear it'll mess with my working version. My secondary I installed HL on yesterday, gave it my secondary license, and tried to update with my DDI account; got the error above. I don't want to go through the process too often, because I'll lock out my 5 updates through DDI. Has there been a resolution to this yet?

Thanks.

Colen
March 2nd, 2009, 02:40 PM
I'm working on this right now - once it's resolved I'll post a new update to the 4e files you can download.

fatherdante
March 25th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Hold the phone!! What is this about 5 updates?

warbyrd13
March 25th, 2009, 05:55 PM
This is the problem I am having today with loading the file to my computer.

could not parse xml document 'c:/doceme?1/shadw13/locals?1/temp/ddicrawler/ritual_index_0.xml' . ritual import could not continue

Anyone know what this means?

Colen
March 26th, 2009, 01:08 PM
This will be fixed in the update I release very soon now. :)