PDA

View Full Version : Hero Images

digimod
October 16th, 2008, 08:19 AM
How do i get Hero Images to install. I doesn't seem to update or import like all the others.

thanks

dean

rob
October 16th, 2008, 11:53 AM
At 09:19 AM 10/16/2008, you wrote:
How do i get Hero Images to install. I doesn't seem to update or import like all the others.
See the exclamation point at the bottom of the "Select Game System" form? You can either click that button or click on the "Locate File" button at the right. From the list of available updates, double-click on the images download and HL will do the rest.

digimod
October 16th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I had already tried both. It looks like it is loading but doesn't. The next time I start the game it is still listed as not loaded and I am not seeing any new images.

Thrydmon
October 16th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Have you counted all the images in all the folders? There should be a total of 205 between the M&M, Fantasy, WoD, and Pathfinder folders.

You may have already had all the images before the new update, and that's why you're not seeing anything new, images-wise. The program got separated into smaller chunks of data, and the images are not included in the basic download of the Hero Labs program itself. They have to be downloaded separately.

digimod
October 17th, 2008, 07:25 AM
OK- that's it - I just counted them up and they are all there. Thanks for your response.

gmgrigsby
December 3rd, 2008, 12:02 PM
I was running into this issue as well. It turned out that had added an additional image into the folder with the 205 images and it wasn't being touched by the update so it kept thinking it needed to update again. I moved that image one subdirectory up and that fixed the issue.