PDA

View Full Version : Did not receive my license key

bannkreis
November 22nd, 2007, 10:19 AM
Hello,

I ordered a license on monday and have not received it yet.
My order number is: 28187

Could you please look into that?

rob
November 22nd, 2007, 11:56 AM
At 11:19 AM 11/22/2007, you wrote:
Hello,

I ordered a license on monday and have not received it yet.
My order number is: 28187

Could you please look into that?
Hi Glenn,

I'm glad you're posting this here. For some silly reason, your email provider (freenet.de) is blocking all emails from our server. The error message being returned is that our "dynamic IP address" "requires authentication". Well, our server is on a static IP address, so that error is bogus, and we do all normally required authentications. So they either have something stuffed on at your email provider or there is some new requirement only they have instituted of which I'm not aware.

The net result, though, is that our server can't get your license materials through to you. Every attempt is being rejected. And the same problem applies to any attempts by myself or others here at the office to send emails to you, since those emails go out from the same server.

You'll need to provide us with an alternate email address in order to get your materials through to you. Since "web.de" and "freenet.de" are sibling organizations, please do NOT try using a "web.de" account as the alternative - it probably will have the same problem.

Please send an email to helpdesk at wolflair.com that indicates your order number and briefly identifies this problem. Be sure to include the new email address to be used. We can then get your license materials re-sent out to the new address, and you can then be up and running.

Thanks, Rob

bannkreis
November 22nd, 2007, 12:51 PM
Rob,

thanks!

I´ve sent an mail from an alternate email address.
Please let me know if this one works....

Glenn

rob
November 22nd, 2007, 02:02 PM
At 01:51 PM 11/22/2007, you wrote:
I´ve sent an mail from an alternate email address.
Please let me know if this one works....
I got the email and just triggered everything to be re-sent to the new address. Let me know if you don't receive it shortly.

bannkreis
November 23rd, 2007, 01:57 AM
Hi Rob,

everthing worked out just fine!

Thank you very much!

Glenn