PDA

View Full Version : Can Re-License!!!!

k3ndawg
November 4th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Just paid for a 3 year extension for my license and the website does nothing after clicking on the "Submit Order Now" button. I've tried this 3 times and it just shows it's loading for 15-20 minutes. Any ideas what's going on? Do I need to resubmit?

HELP!!!

rob
November 22nd, 2007, 12:03 PM
At 11:34 AM 11/4/2007, you wrote:
Just paid for a 3 year extension for my license and the website does nothing after clicking on the "Submit Order Now" button. I've tried this 3 times and it just shows it's loading for 15-20 minutes. Any ideas what's going on? Do I need to resubmit?

HELP!!!
Well, first of all, I'm a doofus. I screwed up some of my email filters and a bunch of email got mis-filed until I just spotted them. Since I use email to monitor the support forums, that includes this one.

There were a bunch of users who ran into this problem on the same day as you. After researching it, we discovered that the problem was the credit card processing service we use went offline for a number of hours. Since they're one of the biggest services in the world, with lots of redundant connections, we made the assumption that they would never just go offline for a protracted period when we wrote our order processing code. So the whole process just "hung" when it came time to submit the credit cards for processing.

The net result is that your order was never completed and no charge was ever applied to your credit card.

Sorry for the confusion.