PDA

View Full Version : Custom Units

maniclurker
September 30th, 2007, 06:38 PM
I found the Vehicle Builder, but I was wondering if there was a way to make custom characters, with their own rules, wargear, etc. Is this possible, and can I make custom wargear? I would like to make some rules and gear for the Soul Drinkers. If you don't know who they are, you should google them. They're pretty cool. Anyways, would someone please give me a little help here.

Also, in the new White Dwarf, they have some new units, such as the Land Raider Terminatus, and the masters of the chapter for the Ultramarines. Any word on if it will be possible to include those for the upcoming Armageddon rules?

Ghaz
October 1st, 2007, 09:00 AM
No. There are no rules from GW for making custom characters. Hence there is nothing in the datafiles for making them either.

Secondly, it is the maintainer's policy that new rules not be added unitl at least one month after their release. The rules you are talking about will not be released for another two weeks.

harkan
October 1st, 2007, 10:32 AM
To add to what Ghaz says, Apocalypse is going to take some work to implement so may take a while longer