PDA

View Full Version : Space Wolves Ommissions

Crimson_Fang
August 11th, 2007, 07:51 PM
I noticed two omissions in the Space Wolves section.
1. Space Wolves are permitted one Land Raider Crusader per army - this is from the Games Workshop official Space Wolves FAQ.
2. Space Wolf Scouts: Option: Up to one wolf scsout squad may choose weapons from the options included in the Space Marine Scout entry in Codex: Space Marines only. (Space Wolves Codex p 9).

Still, a very nice product which I thoroughly enjoy.

Ghaz
August 12th, 2007, 08:04 PM
I have no trouble with either option. The Crusader is right there at the top of the Heavy Support choices, while there is a checkbox on the Wolf Scout's weapons tab that allows them to be equipped as a normal Space Marine Scout Squad. Please make sure you are using the latest version of the datafiles.

RugueGeneralHunter
September 5th, 2007, 09:28 AM
I have a question about Space wolf Wolf Guard "Body guard" and character options. If I put them in Terminator Armor There are several options from the Space wolf book that I cannot select. for example: if I put a wolf guard in terminator armor I am allowed to select a heavy weapon for him (1 for every three can have a HW) Autocannon, heavy Flamer or the Cyclone missile system. (Not to be confused with the missile launcher) When I try to do this the missile system is grayed out. Another example is characters in T Armor. It will not let me select a storm bolter for him. Does anyone know why this is? I am new to 40K so please be patient. :D