PDA

View Full Version : Creating the Daring Outlaw Feat

ThornE0621
May 19th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Can someone post any scripting or other programming that I would need to create the Daring Outlaw Feat from the Complete Scoundrel? Thank You.

Colen
May 25th, 2007, 04:20 PM
ThornE0621 wrote:
>
>
> Can someone post any scripting or other programming that I would need to
> create the Daring Outlaw Feat from the Complete Scoundrel? Thank You.

Hi there,

the Daring Outlaw feat isn't something that can be currently done by
Hero Lab. However, I'll make sure it can be implemented for next week's
d20 System HL update, and respond as to how you can write it then.

Thanks for your patience!

--
Colen McAlister (colen@wolflair.com)
Chief Engineer, Lone Wolf Development
http://www.wolflair.com/

ThornE0621
May 27th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Thank You.

AWizardInDallas
May 18th, 2009, 05:45 PM
I'm working on the Daring Outlaw feat and am having trouble figuring out how to stack fighter and swashbuckler feats for the purpose of feats that require a minimum fighter level, such as Greater Weapon Focus. How do I do that?

Lawful_g
May 31st, 2009, 01:04 PM
Do you mean Daring Warrior? I would make a new Weapon specialization/Greater Weapon Focus etc that replaces the old, and add a Pre-requisite to check for the Daring Warrior feat, if it is found then add swashbuckler and fighter levels and see if the min is met. For example, if I were writing the pre req for Weapon Specialization:

@valid = 0
if (#hasfeat[fDarWarr] = 1) then
if (#levelcount[Fighter] + #levelcount[Swash] >= 4) then
@valid = 1
endif
endif

Lawful_g
May 31st, 2009, 03:11 PM
Those hybrid feats are tricky though. Rob and/or Colen will there ever be anything that will allow these to be more easily handled? There are a bunch of them from Complete Adventurer, Devoted This and Ascetic That. Also, will manipulation of Animal Companion/Special mount levels etcetera be possible? I am thinking of Natural Bond and Devoted Tracker