PDA

View Full Version : Space marines HQ problems

Domaine_au
May 7th, 2007, 09:23 PM
I am Using AB40k4 Army builder 3.1c

and with the last update i got:

I am now unable to access Wargear for my Company champion. in my HQ squad. ( which i could do before, and is leagle. )

Also when i give the HQ squad the skill section was taken from my commander. which is also able to take the skill that the squad takes.

please help with this problem please.

harkan
May 10th, 2007, 08:47 AM
I'm sorry but the AB40k team no longer supports the files for AB3.1c, you may get an answer from someone though The person who used to look after the 3.1c files moved to a different country though and as yet we haven't heard anything back from them

Mathias
May 10th, 2007, 05:49 PM
harkan, he's talking about the latest 40K release for the current AB - and I can verify his error - even when the squad (and therefore the champoin) has been given terminator honors, the champion doesn't have access to the armory.

Domaine_au, both of these are already logged as errors at www.ab40k.org (which is where the datafile authors for the 40K files coordinate their efforts). It looks like the patch available in the dowloads section there fixes the skill problem, but not the company champion problem.

Ghaz
May 10th, 2007, 10:44 PM
I'm sorry but the AB40k team no longer supports the files for AB3.1c...

AB 3.1c, not AB 2.2c :wink:

Domaine_au
May 15th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Thank you mgehl. You were a great help :)

harkan
May 15th, 2007, 09:06 AM
doh, sorry about that, complete misread of the version number ... oops