PDA

View Full Version : Remove Game Type?

Brand
February 2nd, 2007, 10:07 AM
I still have to choose between the D20 System and D20 System Preview. How do I remove the D20 System Preview from the startup list of Game Types?

Which also leads to How do I add Game Types?

Thanks
Brand

rob
February 3rd, 2007, 02:28 PM
At 11:07 AM 2/2/2007, you wrote:
I still have to choose between the D20 System and D20 System Preview. How do I remove the D20 System Preview from the startup list of Game Types?
Go to the Tools menu and select Delete Game System. When the list appears, select the Preview system and answer "yes" to the "delete everything" question.

Which also leads to How do I add Game Types?
At the present time, there is no way to add your own game systems. For miniatures games and collectible games, the primary revenue source for the publishers is the minis and cards. However, for RPGs, that's not the case. So HL data files are being developed under license to avoid problems. This means that users can add material to an existing game system, but they can't create a completely new game system. We're exploring how this can be handled differently, but don't have a conclusive answer at this point in time. Once we do, we'll be certain to make an announcement.

-Rob