PDA

View Full Version : Lizarmen Magic Armour

Derek
September 25th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Might be an oversight but can't find any magic armour for the lizardmen i.e sacred stegadon helm, maiming shield or shield of the mirrored pool.

Thanks for any help :wink:

robert
September 26th, 2006, 08:37 AM
you should just be able to click on the magic armor link and see it??

Derek
September 26th, 2006, 12:09 PM
Hi Robert,

Thanks for replying. When selecting a skink priest there is no option for magic armour appearing. Looking at the army book for the lizardmen (page 59) it says may choose items from the common or lizardmen magic items list with maximum 50pts. The rulebook states (page 121) under magic armour that a character that is not allowed to wear ordinary armour cannot be given magic armour/helms unless differently specified in the army book. In this case there is no rule I can find that says the skink can't wear magic armour. That's why I think this might be an oversight?

On a seperate note items are broken up into common magic items, Magic weapons, magic armour, talismans, arcane items, scrolls, enchanted items, sacred plaques and magic banners. I notice the categories have been reduced, is this intentional because it's easier to manage or am I just being daft?

Thanks for any help ;-)

kylek2235
September 27th, 2006, 03:07 PM
They can't wear magic armor because they can't wear mundane armor.

Derek
September 28th, 2006, 01:57 AM
Hi kylek2235,

Thanks for the heads up. Never knew that and all this time I've had a skink priest on a stegadon with the shield of the mirrored pool :)

naloth
October 1st, 2006, 06:27 PM
It looks like the "Maiming" shield is giving a +2 AS instead of a +1 AS (same as enchanted shield) as well as +1A. I'm pretty sure this is incorrect.

robert
October 16th, 2006, 11:59 AM
oops, i will fix, thx :~)