PDA

View Full Version : HLO PF2 Release Date?

StickmanInDC
April 30th, 2019, 05:31 PM
I know it's a ways out, but with Gen Con registration coming up in just a few weeks I was wondering if the plan is to release the HLO implementation of PF2 on Aug 1st alongside the ruleset?

I know Paizo is planning to release the rulebook that Thurs and will have sessions Fri/Sat/Sun. I'd love to sign up for one of those if I can use Herolab to help build a character - if I have to read the whole rulebook first and use pencil & paper, I'd be significantly less inclined...

Rone
May 1st, 2019, 10:05 AM
Welcome to the forum, StickmanInDC! We hope to release Pathfinder 2 for sale the same day Paizo does at Gen Con.

Ap0th1x
June 4th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Roan, will the encounter builder/GM tools become available at the same time as the full version of PF2E or will those still be coming at a later date?

magpi
June 4th, 2019, 07:30 PM
I'd also like to know this as well, regarding the encounter builder. Just wanted to clarify Rone, when you say that PF2 goes for sale on the same day, does that mean that all of the changes from playtest to full PF2 will be incorporated? Thanks!

Toblakai
June 4th, 2019, 08:06 PM
Rone no longer works for Lone wolf it appears:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronebarton/

and BJ's mentioning of no longer having an assistant confirms this, he also no longer has "Lonewolf staff" tag.

numbat1
June 5th, 2019, 08:59 AM
From what little I gleaned at PaizoCon the goal is to have the encounter builder and other tools available by GenCon, possibly before.
I believe that the conversion of Playtest to PF2 is planned for 01 August which is the release date of PF2 by Paizo. Some of that may depend on Paizo having provided all the needed material on time, which may or may not have already happened.

magpi
June 5th, 2019, 10:54 AM
Thanks numbat1! Sorry to see Rone go, he was always very helpful!

Ap0th1x
June 9th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the info. Hopefully the departure was a favorable one for all parties involved.

BJ
June 13th, 2019, 05:41 PM
Campaign Theater should be arriving for HLO by months end.

For those who have already made use of the free 180 days and are tracking the time until we start charging for service, subscriptions will be available for purchase soon after the Campaign Theater launch. As previously advertised, the price for an annual subscription is just $24.99.

I've uploaded the preview video to youtube for our non social media users.

https://youtu.be/k780TeLW8Dc

Saint Bernard
June 14th, 2019, 09:03 AM
Will Lost Omens World Guide be part of the PF2 rule set or an additional purchase?

charlieluce
June 14th, 2019, 02:30 PM
Going by Pathfinder 1st and Starfinder, I'd expect each book to be a separate purchase.

Eklypse0
June 23rd, 2019, 09:38 AM
I'm curious. Will the subscription/products for the playtest count and carry over for PF2, or will it be a separate package?

Farling
June 23rd, 2019, 10:10 AM
I'm curious. Will the subscription/products for the playtest count and carry over for PF2, or will it be a separate package?

What does the latest news say?
Or even this page: https://www.wolflair.com/hlo/ ?

TheMaskedFerret
June 23rd, 2019, 06:15 PM
For some reason, I cannot put the PF2 option in my cart...

Farling
June 23rd, 2019, 11:40 PM
For some reason, I cannot put the PF2 option in my cart...

Have you already purchased the PF2 playtest?

TheMaskedFerret
June 24th, 2019, 06:01 AM
Have you already purchased the PF2 playtest?

I have the Playtest Demo, not the full package.

Lj Stephens
June 24th, 2019, 10:50 AM
I have the Playtest Demo, not the full package.
Try this, please:
https://sales.lonewolfdevel.com/Products/Hero-Lab-Online

Go to the above url
Login
Place in cart

TheMaskedFerret
June 24th, 2019, 11:53 AM
@LJ, I tried, but I don't see the product.

I have filed a bug report on this, and I included screenshots.

Also, welcome to the company!

Dami
June 24th, 2019, 11:47 PM
You already bought the Playtest. Is this relevant - "The new Pathfinder Playtest rules are the first step in the evolution to the newest edition of Pathfinder and now you can playtest them in Hero Lab Online with Early Access! Even better, when Pathfinder 2nd edition for Hero Lab Online goes live you'll be automatically upgraded to the new edition free of charge!" ???

TheMaskedFerret
June 25th, 2019, 06:50 AM
I did not buy the Playtest, I don't believe. I'm pretty sure I only got the Playtest Demo, which allowed minimal character creation but would not upgrade.

Dami
June 25th, 2019, 10:52 PM
Hope you can work it out with support!

TheMaskedFerret
June 26th, 2019, 12:12 PM
Hope you can work it out with support!
Support did their usual awesome job sorting things out! Thanks Ryan!