PDA

View Full Version : Want to add a new Oracle Mystery

marikunin
October 5th, 2018, 04:17 PM
I just brought Hero Lab and I'm wanting to add an Oracle Mystery not offered in one of the data packages offered by the site. How would I do this in the editor?

bruuuuuu
October 7th, 2018, 10:24 AM
It's really complicated. I added one several years ago, and I mostly muddled my way through. Some things aren't quite right, but I make it work. I can send you my file to use as a template, if you like.

ShadowChemosh
October 7th, 2018, 12:23 PM
No editors exist for hero lab online.

If this is for another game using HLC you will do better posting in the specific game forum because every game works different. :)

marikunin
October 7th, 2018, 01:29 PM
It's really complicated. I added one several years ago, and I mostly muddled my way through. Some things aren't quite right, but I make it work. I can send you my file to use as a template, if you like.

Oh that'd be great; thanks!

No editors exist for hero lab online.

If this is for another game using HLC you will do better posting in the specific game forum because every game works different. :)

I did post in the Pathfinder forums but no one replied...

bruuuuuu
October 7th, 2018, 06:35 PM
I've been lurking in the HLO forums, mostly, so I'm glad that you thought to pop your head in and ask. I haven't been paying much attention to the HLC/Pathfinder forum(s) (see, I don't even know if there's more than one...).

In any event, I sent you links to what I have. I hope you find it useful.

TheMaskedFerret
November 28th, 2018, 06:28 AM
@mods... Please move this to the HLC Pathfinder forum

Aaron
November 28th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Your best bet would be to copy an existing Mystery and see how it does revelations and related powers, and use that as a base for your new one.