PDA

View Full Version : Help! How do I add an Exocortex?

mrholloman
June 8th, 2018, 11:47 AM
I was a good boy and searched the forums first, but found no mention of how to do this.:)
- - -
"You should purchase the physical item representing your custom rig on the Augmentations or Technological Items tables on the Gear tab, or as an armor upgrade."

Okaaaaay...but HOW do I do that?

I go to "Equipment" and then "Augmentations" and I see "Custom Rig (Brain Slot)" ... but when I buy it, the error message "Artificial Intelligence: Resource Underspent: 0 of 1" never goes away. The system doesn't realize that THIS is the exocortex.

So, savvy users...help an old man out. Please be specific...I only started using Hero Lab Online yesterday. :)

Mathias
June 8th, 2018, 12:17 PM
The custom rig and the exocortex are separate abilities, so buying a custom rig will not affect your exocortex. The exocortex option is added at the bottom of the Mechanic tab, in a table named Artificial Intelligence.

wheredoigo
June 8th, 2018, 02:11 PM
As Mathias said once you have purchased the augmentation, you need to go back to the "Classes" page, then the "Mechanic" tab. Scroll down and you will see the Artificial Intelligence option.

https://i.imgur.com/IWlEl9M.png

mrholloman
June 9th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Thanks so much!