PDA

View Full Version : Custom Weapons?

saddeus
April 12th, 2018, 07:59 PM
I am wondering how one creates custom weapons? I was trying to add one of the weapons for alien archives to my character, I own the book. However I do not see it in the list. So I figured well I can just go and create it myself. However I do not see an option for custom equipment on weapons. Is there a way to do this? Also I wanted to add some pact world feats(and I know that this isn't in hero lab yet) but I don't see a way to do it manually either.

numbat1
April 13th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Unfortunately, not yet. Many of us a trying to be very patient as LWD adds content and features as fast as they can manage.

Ian
April 17th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Pact Worlds content should be available soon, along with any other miscellaneous bits from Alien Archive we've missed so far.

In the meantime it should be possible to kitbash at least some of this stuff by using the Customizations section, since we have adjustments that include renaming and changing the stat values for various things on the character.

jlong05
April 18th, 2018, 06:16 AM
Pact Worlds content should be available soon, along with any other miscellaneous bits from Alien Archive we've missed so far.

In the meantime it should be possible to kitbash at least some of this stuff by using the Customizations section, since we have adjustments that include renaming and changing the stat values for various things on the character.

Unfortunately that doesn't allow full range of adjusting damage die values. I have opened a request for that myself. Also, it appears that the Adventure Paths have not been updated and we are now on AP 5 of 6.