PDA

View Full Version : Wood Elf errors *Please post any new ones here*

datalink7
September 17th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Hi,

Thought I would compile a list that I have made and what I've read on the forums to make Robers job easier. Please post any new ones you find here so he can just look in one place.

Thanks again for your hard work Robert and here is the list:

1) Treeman listed as Unit Strength 1 (should be 6). Treeman Ancient is listed correctly in this respect.

2) Treeman Ancient doesn't have the option to become the army general

3) Eternal Kindred Highborn and Nobles are blocked from choosing both Magic Weapons and Magic Armor, and Mundane Weapons and Mundane armor. It doesn't say that they can't choose them, just that they lose the Eternal Guard abilities if they choose magic weapons or armor.

4) Branchwraith should have the option to upgrade to a level 1 wizard.

5) Eternal Guard are only core if a Highborn leads the army. It mentions this in the description but doesn't actually change it back and forth depending on who leads your army. Not sure if this is a limitation of army builder or not...

6) Wild Riders should have the option to choose a banner worth up to 50 points, but they don't have this option.

droidman
September 26th, 2005, 01:37 AM
The Great Stag should have Str 5.

You should be able to upgrade a Branchwraith into a lvl 1 wizard

robert
October 5th, 2005, 05:37 PM
thanks, i will fix these, keep them coming :~)

GMTemplar
October 31st, 2005, 06:00 AM
Tree Kin Elder has US of 1 when it should be 3.

redlaco
November 6th, 2005, 06:37 AM
With Drycha as general, we should be able to have a spellsinger, just as long as he takes the Glamorweave kindred, which gives the "Forest Spirit" trait.

redlaco
November 15th, 2005, 10:02 PM
The Wild riders of Kurnos champion, the Wild Hunter, should have 2 Attacks and a Leadership value of 9 instead of 8.

JoeCamerieri
November 19th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Bracnhwraiths can not be made the army General. As far as I know this is not restricted in the army book.

robert
November 21st, 2005, 07:34 PM
thanks for the list! i will put these in the next update :~)

droidman
November 29th, 2005, 08:51 PM
You should be allowed to select a great weapon or extra weapon and the Hunter's talon.

robert
November 30th, 2005, 04:22 PM
thx, will fix

0rion
December 4th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Neastra and arahan do not get filtered out when special charecters are off

robert
December 15th, 2005, 06:48 PM
thanks, please keep posting any you find :~)